Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Spawnova

Some ideas.

So, first things first... We really need the option to respawn in town/checkpoint rather than log out constantly, it draws attention to ourselves especially if we have friends on our list.

Updating the flask code would be useful as it just doesn't work as well as the poe multiscript flasking, I usually just disable the bot from flasking and use multiscript instead.

An option to play a sound when someone whispers you would also be nice, I like to have friends when I play, being able to hear a sound when they talk to me while the bot is running would be useful so I can pause and respond.

Portal when a specific monster is in range (similar to chicken), some monsters come up frequently in the map you are botting and you don't want to be logging in and out every 10 minutes so the ability to very quickly portal out skipping any monsters (maybe items?) in the area would be useful.

Shift clicking items to identify them, not a huge deal but would be slightly faster and more human like if the bot used shift click to identify multiple items rather than clicking a scroll every time.

Loot chests but not crates and vases, an option to just loot chests and not the other destructible objects would be useful so you can loot extra items but not get stuck as much.

That's it for now, I'll update anything else if I think of it.

• Upvote 1

Loot chests but not crates and vases, an option to just loot chests and not the other destructible objects would be useful so you can loot extra items but not get stuck as much.

OMG yes!! Yes!! Please add this feature.

add option to use a skill on the crates and vases will bee good , or option to decrease the "use key on fail" time

True this would also be a good idea, it's more human anyway that people would use an area skill to break them.

Keeping an option to still allow users to skip would also be necessary as some people do not run with skills that can break vases.