Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Yumstain

Bots banned

I made new bot accounts and ran 5 of them in VMware, all with a different vpn. 8 hours later, all banned. GGG seems to have the ability to detect this bot's activity. Continuously grinding the same level, not applying skill points, not taking breaks...etc.

Sure it could be the freebie vpn that is red flagged, or 1000 other reasons. Does anyone have a guide to not getting banned? Like aside from the obvious "dont run it 24/7"? 

botting normal is like screaming ban me , doesnt matter what bot you use , i am not sure but even if you go legit farm mud flats normal for few hours and you gonna get banned

• Upvote 1

i never seen anyone using only 1 account being banned... ever

LOL, was running one acc, just 5 mins ago figured it out that i've been banned..

LOL, was running one acc, just 5 mins ago figured it out that i've been banned.. And also, thats important, yesterday my 65 lvl manually lvled acc was banned after only 10 hours of banned, it is also only ac that has been botting..

LOL, was running one acc, just 5 mins ago figured it out that i've been banned.. And also, thats important, yesterday my 65 lvl manually lvled acc was banned after only 10 hours of banned, it is also only ac that has been botting..

hmm correct me if im mistaken, youre a non paying member ...how did u bot a lv 65 ... ?

• Upvote 1

hmm correct me if im mistaken, youre a non paying member ...how did u bot a lv 65 ... ?

how the fuck....else.........TY SIR U ARE NOW BANNED :D

• Upvote 1

are you really sure ?

Yes, ive never really gotten banned ever. Used to bot Tibia for 2 years no ban there either.

[update] 

was banned yesterday, so much for me never getting banned :P

Oh well it was fun while it lasted, dont think im going to play for awhile cuz i had about 150 exalt worth of items ~:}

Edited by saekson

Sign in to follow this