Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
bundao

Hello all!

I'm new here :D
Coming from other bot developer (which sucks a lot).

Saw this bot on the net and decided to give it a try, and it surprised me. Easy to setup and works!

But, before buying one license, i got some doubts:

1. If i buy one license of this software, will i be able to use it with any account i may have? Do i have any kind of limitation?
  2. Will i lose access to this bot if i got banned?
  3. I saw the bot has no "town rest" feature. Will this be aded eventually? Like, staying in town for X time before resuming farm?
  4. The pathfinding is kinda funny, the bot navigate through the map "hugging the walls". Is it supposed to be like that?
  5. How can i make the bot grab blue items?
  6. It seems the bot need PoE window to be focused to work, so, can't i do anything else while botting?
  7. You guys recomend us to use VPN, but here my IP is dynamic. Do i still need to use VPN?

Sorry for all those, but i can't make the same mistake again. Ask first, buy second.

Thanks for all who helps!

1. yes, but you can only BOT on one account / key at any given time

2. no

3. soon

4. best path finding outta all the bots, doubt will change

5. not sure never had been asked this b4

6. there are ways around it

7. depends on how many accs u are planning to bot.................and which.

1. yes, but you can only BOT on one account / key at any given time

2. no

3. soon

4. best path finding outta all the bots, doubt will change

5. not sure never had been asked this b4

6. there are ways around it

7. depends on how many accs u are planning to bot.................and which.

5. [Rarity] == "Magic" && [stashItem] == "true"

6. Like virtual machine for example

7. You eed vpn if you bot with more than 1 account. 

Thank very much for the quick response! Apreciate it.

1. Oh i see, i'm gonna bot on one account only.
  2. Glad to hear that.
  3. Hmmmmm i see. Until this feature is not added, is there any other way to make a town rest feature? Is there is, could you please point me in the right direction?
  4. Thats not a problem at all. I just think its funny hehe.
  5. Thanks for the help, but i suppose with that code the bot will put all blues on the stash right? I want it to identify and then sell those. Is there a way to do it?
  6. So, basically i need virtual machine to do that? How?
  7. I'm botting on one account only, so i don't think i'll have any problem by not using it.
  8. As i said, my IP is dynamic, so, do you guys think its not a good ideia to ask GGG to deactivate the email verification system? Cuz its a pain in the ass to everytime i turn my router off, to do that procedure.

Thank very much for the quick response! Apreciate it.

1. Oh i see, i'm gonna bot on one account only.
  2. Glad to hear that.
  3. Hmmmmm i see. Until this feature is not added, is there any other way to make a town rest feature? Is there is, could you please point me in the right direction?
  4. Thats not a problem at all. I just think its funny hehe.
  5. Thanks for the help, but i suppose with that code the bot will put all blues on the stash right? I want it to identify and then sell those. Is there a way to do it?
  6. So, basically i need virtual machine to do that? How?
  7. I'm botting on one account only, so i don't think i'll have any problem by not using it.
  8. As i said, my IP is dynamic, so, do you guys think its not a good ideia to ask GGG to deactivate the email verification system? Cuz its a pain in the ass to everytime i turn my router off, to do that procedure.

5.  [Rarity] == "Magic" # [sellItem] == "true"

6. There are some guides in elite section. Dunno if you can access it,

https://exiled-bot.net/community/index.php/topic/947-walterwhites-virtual-machine-guide-videoultra-litetweaked-settingspc-optimizationhard-disk-benchmark/

https://exiled-bot.net/community/index.php/topic/1462-how-to-setup-a-computer-for-6-bots-video/

8. There was some tool that was able to retype your password and even get security code from email

https://exiled-bot.net/community/index.php/topic/697-auto-poe/

Dunno if it still works.

If GGG can deactivate it - why not?

Well, can't access the elite forum, but it helped anyway, so thanks.

But how can i use the bot with a summoner? And just other thingie, why the bot (when identifying items) opens the inventory, identify one item, closes inventory, and he does that untill all item are id. Kinda slow.

Sign in to follow this