Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Walt

Wild Bot -- Brought to you by the Exiled Bot Team

what about making this 1 work fine 1st?

We are still working on fixing stuff. Just had to slow down a little bit development.

I think the most important is being able to farm maps again and again and again don't you ?

Btw you can get most of the game's endgame stuff in 3 weeks from scratch if you do stuff properly with the right character.

Ah, that explains the slow updates.

We are still working on fixing stuff. Just had to slow down a little bit development.

I think the most important is being able to farm maps again and again and again don't you ?

Btw you can get most of the game's endgame stuff in 3 weeks from scratch if you do stuff properly with the right character.

I can't speak for everyone, but I don't see why anyone would want to bot maps. If the bot could run bosses (dominus, piety) FAST (not exploring the whole zone) and stack huge amount of IIR and IIQ then it would be waaaaaaaay more efficient. Only good reason to run maps is for experience and after a certain point you really don't care about bot's level.

To be honest I think that this bot has maybe 25% of the possible efficiency, and I don't feel like exaggerating at all. Gettin stuck, getting stuck while looting, identifying and selling slowly, bad inventory management,  many many many various bugs (mostly small but hey they add up), not being able to sell rares for chaos recipe (this one's pretty huge), very low customisation (afaik certain other bot's API brings it to the level of Exiled Bot, even though that bot itself is faaaaar behind for the average user), the list goes on...

I totally understand that PoE is a pain in the ass to make a bot for and you've done a great job, but you really cannot say that the bot is "almost there" (or at least making the impression) when it actually isn't even nearly there. There are soooooo many improvements to be made (and not having an API as I meantioned means that YOU need to do it all yourself, no other way), that it makes me sad to see that youre working on another bot instead :/

I'm not one much for judging, you surely have your own reasons (mostly money I imagine but hey that is important) and know better, just my honest opinion.

Edited by bbones

what about making this 1 work fine 1st?

not gonna lie ...laughed so hard I fell outta my chair @ work

Ah, that explains the slow updates.

I can't speak for everyone, but I don't see why anyone would want to bot maps. If the bot could run bosses (dominus, piety) FAST (not exploring the whole zone) and stack huge amount of IIR and IIQ then it would be waaaaaaaay more efficient. Only good reason to run maps is for experience and after a certain point you really don't care about bot's level.

To be honest I think that this bot has maybe 25% of the possible efficiency, and I don't feel like exaggerating at all. Gettin stuck, getting stuck while looting, identifying and selling slowly, bad inventory management,  many many many various bugs (mostly small but hey they add up), not being able to sell rares for chaos recipe (this one's pretty huge), very low customisation (afaik certain other bot's API brings it to the level of Exiled Bot, even though that bot itself is faaaaar behind for the average user), the list goes on...

I totally understand that PoE is a pain in the ass to make a bot for and you've done a great job, but you really cannot say that the bot is "almost there" (or at least making the impression) when it actually isn't even nearly there. There are soooooo many improvements to be made (and not having an API as I meantioned means that YOU need to do it all yourself, no other way), that it makes me sad to see that youre working on another bot instead :/

I'm not one much for judging, you surely have your own reasons (mostly money I imagine but hey that is important) and know better, just my honest opinion.

it is what it is....this bots always been like this and anyone whose been around knows what it is....

exiled bot is not a forgotted project and will continue to be improved by everyone involved

that bein said Alk, Walt and I are gonna be on the new website as well ! COME JOIN the FUN! NEGGARS (NA -> Bloodsworn -> Dominion PROLUBES SERVER!)

Edited by pronoooob

Botting dominus and piety FAST would require tons of reverse engineering as entrance and exit of the map aren't in the same data structure bot is using to travel.

I won't discuss the percent of efficiency of the bot, I'll just answer that the main objective of this bot is to allow user to farm while sleeping / doing useful stuff in life, having the possibility to enjoy full end-game content quickly without being a pro/hardcore-gamer. And on this, the bot is doing his job.

Yes there are a lot of improvement to be done, and we'll keep working on adding them in the future, but please look behind us first and read the patch notes file, try to imagine the time we spent working to reach the current state of features and efficiency. As you said, the other bot is faaaaaar behind for the average user, unless you don't script yourself the half it's far to be as good as exiled-bot, and their API seems to change every patch. So I don't really see what you mean by saying that the bot isn't "almost there", for me it's real and ready to be enjoyed, already for a long time.

Today, we are just having fun on something different and trying to diversify our experiences to keep up with the time.

Yes.. rest assured that exiled-bot will not be neglected. :)

yeah but ur mom will be by me CUZ OF WILDSTAR BOTTING! :D

Edited by pronoooob

Its all cool guys, sorry if I sounded too dramatic in the previous post ;)

I do understand that this is kind of a more "casual bot", but I really think that you have a great base of the bot already and some polishing will go a long way. Its a shame to hear that making boss runs more efficient requires so much work though. If the maps wouldn't give more exp and wouldn't be far more fun to play - none of which botters care about -  then most of PoE players would only run bosses.

Peace :)

Its all cool guys, sorry if I sounded too dramatic in the previous post ;)

I do understand that this is kind of a more "casual bot", but I really think that you have a great base of the bot already and some polishing will go a long way. Its a shame to hear that making boss runs more efficient requires so much work though. If the maps wouldn't give more exp and wouldn't be far more fun to play - none of which botters care about -  then most of PoE players would only run bosses.

Peace :)

You have no idea how much I broke my head on boss farming development =). But I'm gonna work hard again on it soon, I would like to fix them before the next ladder..