Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Envlst

Refund

How do I get a refund? I followed the steps but bot goes one direction then stops and doesn't do anything. I waited a few days and try bot again but I can no longer authenticate. I contacted support using "Contact" option a few days ago but no response. I'm hitting a wall. Need refund.

Edited by Envlst

as for a refund i cant help at all hopefully a mod sees this. 

however i will say your experiencing fairly normal easy fixes. the authenticating should be fixed if u readd your activation key into the bot.

I followed the steps but bot goes one direction then stops and doesn't do anything."

this happens every path of exile update. it is normally fixed within 24 hours, but not always. you just have to wait for the patch.

I copied and paste the key. Works for a few days then since, unable to authenticate. I purchased the lifetime key too. Also, read about waiting a day or two for bot to work after update but still doesn't (during time that I could authenticate). No option to send support. Sent using contact option but no response. Not trying to be difficult at all but I'm not getting anywhere. Looks like I'll do it the hard way and take it to PayPal.

Try remove your bot from your computer and download fresh bot and authenticate again.

Make sure you have correct spelling for user name and the key. The upper case and lower case matter.

The authentication should be resolved.

The bot no longer support leveling through acts so you need to do it manually. Go to " Manage Purchases" tab in this forum to make sure you have the correct key.

If you still want to get refund, you have to wait for Alk or someone respond to you. Or go to " Join Our Slack" by clicking " Slack Server" in top section of this forum.

Edited by TheBig

On 6/4/2021 at 6:16 AM, Envlst said:

I copied and paste the key. Works for a few days then since, unable to authenticate. I purchased the lifetime key too. Also, read about waiting a day or two for bot to work after update but still doesn't (during time that I could authenticate). No option to send support. Sent using contact option but no response. Not trying to be difficult at all but I'm not getting anywhere. Looks like I'll do it the hard way and take it to PayPal.

your problem is most likely time synchronization.