Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
alkpone

v0.19e reproducible bugs

Please post in this topic any issue you had with v0.19e and a way to reproduce it. Like for instance bot trying to open scroll / any shit in the lab.

Thanks !!

If only it were that easy Alk with the bot taking items instead of maps out of the stash and trying to use them. What I've found so far is It seems to identify an item incorrectly as a map. If I move that item to somewhere else on the same tab it still tries to take that item instead of a map. If I move it to another tab it's ok again. Might be my perception but it only seems to be happening on tab 1 (I just have the default 1 to 4 and all selected to stash). I've now moved all my items out of tab 1 and so far ok. But that's because tab 1 is now full of orbs and maps. I need a big stash cleanout on them all later then 1 will be pretty much empty again other than some maps so what will happen with new items it finds I don't know. But the core of it is it's definitely incorrectly identifying some items as maps given when I moved it it still went for it. And that was after closing and restarting the bot too.

Edited by bonebox

For me :

First, i clear my inventory and i've only scroll(x40) and TP(x40)

I launch the bot

Bot, open stash (n°1) pick up a map (lvl 68)

and once the map in the inventory he redeposited in the stah .. and again pick up the same map , etc... do it in loop more than x5 (and i stop it)

so,

I stop bot (F12)

Go to the laboratory

Start bot (F12)

and there, rather than take the map(lvl 68) he takes the scroll and tries to open the portal.

If, i replace the v0.19e with v0.19b everything works the first time

i start a corrupted area with a sacrifice piece all goes well till the area is cleared then the bot go afk till idle time is triggered and chicken/relog and return in the same already cleared corrupted area till idle time trigger again, till all portal are done the do the same thing with another sacrifice piece.

The coordinates for The Twilight Strand are off slightly.

Only needs slight modification

From 109, 280 to 107,280.

Tested modification and it works now.

Sign in to follow this