Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
bonebox

19e still trying to put items in map device

As title says. In fact there are some big holes in my inventory where stashed items were, god knows where they've gone. Nothing stupidly expensive, probably a couple of ex each, but potential's there for big loss.

Edited by bonebox

lol yeah, happens on all my bots sometimes, all 19e. Seems related to where the item is in the inv. I caught it taking a 5l out and closed the bot and restarted and it started doing it again. Then I moved the 5l to somewhere else in the inv and put some maps in it's place and restarted and it took one of those instead.

I've noticed others mentioning this in shout too but no one added to this thread yet

Edited by bonebox

as i say a few day, i've the same problem , when bot try to put scroll on laboratory in map device .

since , i play with the bot v0.19b

OOhh!! Thanks for your reports... So i will stay in 0.19b until the new inventory cleaning system is safe.

It would be great if we can enable ou disable the new feature (checkbox in UI) that sell all items which are not in pickit. I think this feature is very dangerous and make lose expensive items. If by mistake you put a set of your gear in the inventory and it is something not in pickit, goodbye...

Sign in to follow this