Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Jack13

Banned for too many accounts

So this league I have been unable to farm anything from bot.

I have no clue how they know the amount of accounts I've made, I've tried vpns ,Virtual machine, reinstalled the game.

But yet I still get auto banned the second I hit lvl 40. Running the bot program or not.

Im guessing it maybe something in the registry. But Im uncertain, really thats the only thing left to try is reinstalling windows.

If anyone has info to help me out how they know. Please post

There's nothing to use the bot for until you're on maps. If you're lvl 40 using the bot, you won't be able to farm anything worthwhile and you're blatantly botting act zones so flagged for ban.
Probably using town NPC's too 🙄

Edited by Impuls

well thats the issue I wasnt using the bot, but I did test to find out if it was cause of bot program.

I did some searching and looks like this auto ban at lvl 40 has been around for some time now.

https://www.google.com/search?q=auto+ban+at+lvl+40+poe&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS862US862&oq=auto+ban+at+lvl+40+poe&aqs=chrome..69i57.16434j0j15&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

1st time its ever happened to me so I was testing all sorts of things to figure out why.

Im not postive but I think its HWID they are using to figure out how many accounts you made

Edited by Jack13
misspelling

Well finally figured out how they was keeping track of how many accounts I've made.

it wasnt HWID like I thought,it was tracking cookies from my browser.

Cleared all my cookies and downloaded a new browser, I went with Opera.

So if anyone has this issue and you are getting auto banned at lvl 40 for too many accounts. just clear your cookies

On 6/4/2021 at 12:46 AM, Jack13 said:

Well finally figured out how they was keeping track of how many accounts I've made.

it wasnt HWID like I thought,it was tracking cookies from my browser.

Cleared all my cookies and downloaded a new browser, I went with Opera.

So if anyone has this issue and you are getting auto banned at lvl 40 for too many accounts. just clear your cookies

your low effort lazy approach not to finish the story manually makes you be banned every time. i hope your learned your lesson. sorry for the truth.