Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Swifty

NEW PATCH today Thursday 01/08

hey!! the bots not workin!!! i say teh bots not workkeeennnn!!!!!!!!

hey wait... teh bot...is...not...woorrkeeen!!!

only joking with ya :) had a smoke, lol

hahahaha lol i was pissin about didnt expect ppl top really ask it LOL damn! nowt a about beign lazy lol,

i mean if ya took the time to read the forum u wud see it doesnt work after a patch you wait 12-24 hrs max for a new update !

i mean duuuude!! why post str8 away n let others do it for ya..... wqork it out ya self do some probing it aint hard to find out that no 1s bot works atm lol

ya first post too to say that? lol you didnt ask mate so why defend what u didnt do lol :P welcoemt o the forum, i hope your a reader not a leecher ;) enjoy ya stay

just in case: there has been another patch released today...

are you serious?? are you really ..o.. my .. some 1 help me out here!!

mate.... look at the title...... look at the date..... look at poe patch date.... see they all match?? see the other randoms beign flamed??

dude this thread is about the bloody patch your talkin about and these comments are about people who didnt even think of reading before posting i.e you ;) ohh myyy!!

sorry to be rude.. can i ask how old u r?

just in case: there has been another patch released today...

are you serious?? are you really ..o.. my .. some 1 help me out here!!

mate.... look at the title...... look at the date..... look at poe patch date.... see they all match?? see the other randoms beign flamed??

dude this thread is about the bloody patch your talkin about and these comments are about people who didnt even think of reading before posting i.e you ;) ohh myyy!!

sorry to be rude.. can i ask how old u r?

The only one being a dick here is you. There was another small patch to fix a bug after the scheduled patch for today. He was referring to the second patch of the day that fixed that bug. This topic is to notify people about the patch and that the bot needed to be updated so that they don't flood the forums with the same post over and over. I read his response to some random guy and decided to make an account just to post this. BTW Saying' sorry for being rude' doesn't make it okay for you to be an asshole to people.

Did you guys know? That there was a patch today? Say what? Bot no work?! [sarcasm, in case slow people didnt understand]

Sign in to follow this