Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
DiciannoveGaming

anyone got a script for auto upgrade map to the next level?

Just finished auto-map-upgrading and i think it got pretty sexy...  No Scroll Fragments for the last 15 tries, sounds promising  :D

Still doing some tests but if everything goes on as before, I will publish the new version later this evening...

• Upvote 1

One thing I'm wondering is where do you even get the maps to upgrade with the currrent bot :) I mean, I can't even run rare maps because it only makes the bot get stuck more while picking up loot and I don't pick up nearly half the low level maps that the bot has problem with (pathing, stuck near boss room etc), so I'm barely making it even while running all the low level maps I get.

Type-O. +1. 

wow I would never have expected that here's someone around who recognizes the artist ^^ I just thought it is about time to commemorate the dead. One who left us way to early :(

there is some simple solution for this...

... drop some IIQ!!  :shock:

That goes without saying xD Hence no running of rare maps too :)

i am doing almost every possible rare map up to lvl 77 and if i am not equipping more then about 50-75 IIQ i am absolutly fine when it come to picking up items. Sure, to be honest, sometimes (especially for mapbosses / Corrupted area bosses / Rogue exiles) i am waiting a bit too until loot process is done but thats nothing which makes me wanna cry :P

Not running rare maps because of the additional IIQ is a big loss in my opinion. When playing maps i have almost no IIQ on my gear left but i am going for medium high IIQ maps. Again for me best setup works with around 50-75 IIQ. If you are getting those values from gear or maps doesnt matters :D

But what's even better is running unid magics, +30% IIQ because it's unid yet only a couple of mods, all the gain less of the pain! Immo if your latest EBT can upgrade normal maps to magic then take 3 of those and upgrade to next level (which would then be unid) I'm gonna be making an IIQ mess of my shorts ;)

If i remember correctly, we've talked about this some time ago... ofcurse this is implemented already