Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
immo

[updated!] Auto Leveler v0.4b

last Update: 24.05.2014
[v0.4b]

- redone the gui and hopefully fixed all minor issues.

- click the help button to see a "how to

- added some stats [ current Character level, skill-progression (xx/xx), session-runtime, current Exp / needed Exp (Exp%) ]

added hotkeys, with which you can also access the individual sections.

- NumPad1 = section 1

- NumPad2 = section 2

- and so on...

- changed the hotkey to save skillnode again! (press & hold down "RIGHT MOUSEBUTTON" and click "LEFT MOUSEBUTTON" to add SkillNode)

- added "foolproof" restriction while in "setup mode" [ more details here ]

- no mouseDragging

- no borderScrolling

i was quit busy developing the auto leveling (or better skilling) part for EBT. I just have finished the first 4h test and saw that everything went perfectly. But to be honest, past has teached me not to bet on my tests ^^

Thatswhy i have decided to make this DEV version public as a standalone tool. Since i am pretty sure that something like this will be one of the more usefull scripts around for Exiled Bot i hope to see some people testing and commenting this.

All in all this should be pretty selfexplaining but...

auto.Skiller.v0.4b   

pyCxmEK.jpg

auto.skiller.v0.4b.zip

...some important things will come here for further explanation:

• start poe first and then the auto leveling tool
  • READ THE "How To" (click the Help button)
  • each section is also available via HotKey! Use NumPad1 - 6 for the different sections. ]
  • I suppose Skillnode Setup will be a bit tricky for you at the beginning but you see an ingame overlay popping up stating you the current status.
  • Added some foolproof methods to ensure errorfree skillsetup! [ see here for addiditional informations ]
  • you can set up as many skillnodes as you wish! Only limit would be level 100 ^^
  • If you think you have all the skillnodes you wanna level, simply start botting and leave the tool as it is...
  • CORRECT HOTKEY CHANGED AGAIN: press & hold down "RIGHT MOUSEBUTTON" and click "LEFT MOUSEBUTTON" to add SkillNode

Some preview images which might help explaining things a little better:

Gui attached to PoE Window:  

BQVTTxR.jpg

help/how-to  

jMAOLF4.jpg

foolproof method #1  

vt1CB7a.jpg

Skill SetUp: Success  

t2fVNOn.jpg

Skill SetUp: Error 01  

1Si1KKm.jpg

Skill SetUp: Error 02  

WsAt5lK.jpg

COMMENTS PLEASE!

Thanks to BoneBox! Again, this would not have been possible without you!

Edited by immo
  • Upvote 2

Am i the only one who gets a GUI like:

8VewW.png

Requests:

• Different method to show the information (It current makes it hard to close the entire program + on a small screen it gets in the way of PoE)
  • A Method to identify if we have successfully added a skill to level up :?

Other then those 2 things, i cannot think of a more perfect companion for Exiled Bot, when leveling up.

Am i the only one who gets a GUI like:

*pic*

it is working without this issue for me but cant say if others have this problem...

on a small screen it gets in the way of PoE)

did you truly started poe before the auto leveling tool, like i wrote in the initial posting? cuz normal the gui is not able to appear "above" your  poe window, since the gui is attached to the found poe cords (right side) For sure this is only working correct when starting poe before the tool ;)

A Method to identify if we have successfully added a skill to level up   :?

Every time you press "CTRL" + "X" You are getting an notification with the status of the latest saved Skillnode (success / error (on error it should note some details about the error)

I am gonna include some more pictures to the initial posting!

Edited by immo

Gui attached to PoE Window:

BQVTTxR.jpg

Skill SetUp: Success

t2fVNOn.jpg

Skill SetUp: Error 01

1Si1KKm.jpg

Skill SetUp: Error 02

WsAt5lK.jpg

it is working without this issue for me but cant say if others have this problem...

did you truly started poe before the auto leveling tool, like i wrote in the initial posting? cuz normal the gui is not able to appear "above" your  poe window, since the gui is attached to the found poe cords (right side) For sure this is only working correct when starting poe before the tool ;)

Every time you press "CTRL" + "X" You are getting an notification with the status of the latest saved Skillnode (success / error (on error it should note some details about the error)

I am gonna include some more pictures to the initial posting!

I meant the System Tray Notification (It actually crashes for me if PoE isn't found xD)

Image:

8WmOA.png

Also, for some reason, it's Shift+X, not Ctrl+X for me?

last Update: 23.05.2014

- fixed gui issues

- fixed hotkey ("ALT" + "S" to add SkilNode)

- removed tooltip

- polished gui

- added status messages

auto.Skiller.v0.3   

oNtCO8O.jpg

Edited by immo

Absolutly cracking Immo it does exactly what it should for me :) Well done!!

It doesn't work for me, it saves succesfully saved then when it lvls i can't click on the skill point correctly. ARGGG

Not sure I get this why are you clicking on a skill point after it levels do you mean it didn't do the levelling you set it to?

It doesn't work for me, it saves succesfully saved then when it lvls i can't click on the skill point correctly. ARGGG

Could you please provide some more details on what exactly is not working for you? Is it just missclicking the specified skillnode? If yes, how far is the cursor away from the location when it leftclicks? (but to be honest missclicking the skillnode should more or less be not possible. If i had to, i would place my bet on either the location isnt correctly submitted (latency issues maybe) or when setting up the skillnode the panel was accidently moved a bit (working on a fix to prevent this)

Edited by immo

update

[v0.4b]

- redone the gui and hopefully fixed all minor issues.

- click the help button to see a "how to

- added some stats [ current Character level, skill-progression (xx/xx), session-runtime, current Exp / needed Exp (Exp%) ]

- added hotkeys, with which you can also access the individual sections.

- NumPad1 = section 1

- NumPad2 = section 2

- and so on...

- changed the hotkey to save skillnode again! (press & hold down "RIGHT MOUSEBUTTON" and click "LEFT MOUSEBUTTON" to add SkillNode)

added "foolproof" restrictions while in "setup mode"

- no mouseDragging

- no borderScrolling

"foolproof" restrictions:
To ensure that the location of you passive Skill-Tree panel wont get moved in any way, i have added some restrictions. These restrictions get activated as soon as you have moved your passive Skill-Tree panel to the location you currently have your nodes you want to level in.
All in all i've added 2 restrictions which should pretty much cover all possible shiftings to the passive Skill-Tree panel (which mostly would happen by accident).

restriction #1 (no border-scrolling):
(Gets activated after you have clicked a section to move to!)

When you move your mouse inside the passive Skill-Tree panel near any border, you will most likely move you panel into that direction. If that would happen while setting up your skills for auto leveling it will result in wrong XY positions. To ensure this wont happen by accident i am catching the cursor inside an area which is a bit smaler then your acutal PoE Window so that the cursor can hit any borders which would trigger the changes to the position of your current skill-tree panel!

vt1CB7a.jpg

restriction #2 (no mouseDragging):
(Gets activated after you have clicked a section to move to!)

The second way to move the passive Skill-Tree panel is to use mouseDragging. This is also disabled after you clicked a section.

All restrictions are beeing removed after you've saved the Skillnode (R MouseBTN + L MouseBTN)!

Edited by immo

That's a nice one!

Would like to see my already selected skills in another color, just to make sure I do not double click some of them. But besides this, this is a really cool tool!

Thanks for sharing

That's a nice one!

Would like to see my already selected skills in another color, just to make sure I do not double click some of them. But besides this, this is a really cool tool!

Thanks for sharing

Understood! and has already been implemented... Will be in the next release!

I fail to comprehend how this actually works - together with the bot.

What exactly do you mean?

how does it work? I can't get it to run with the bot... once I start selecting skill points, I can't do much else except closing the tool.

Also, do I have to click every single skill point in the order I want to have them selected or can I just skip a straight line ahead? Will it keep the data after restarting the tool?

Edited by username1001101

okay, just finished the new version. Will release it hopefully within the next few hours!

XZEyt1b.jpg

DEZ5jj0.jpg?1

VZGx9up.jpg?1

v89758F.jpg?1