Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store

I was thinking that a good way would be if the bot could be put into a semi-levelling mode.

Basically when starting a new bot account, you want to "level up manually".

So, you put the bot into the first area and just let it run. Don't bother about chicken and stuff (that should be disabled in this mode) and if the toon dies, then the bot should just select "restart at checkpoint" and it would auto-continue untill all mobs are dead. Then you just move it to the next area - that should be quick, because the bot should have explored everything.

And if the bot dies and loses exp in cruel and merciless - that's not a big deal. It's much better that way then get caught early on and banned.

The problem with the current chicken is that if the bot dies and you're just getting through to merciless, the bot quits and if you haven't found the waypoint yet, you may have to restart 1 or 2 zones earlier...

Of course it would be good, if the bot could auto-progress itself.

Edited by username1001101

You can make scripts that will change zones according to character level.

It's pretty easy really :) - Can even make it based on time if you can't read the character level.

Like run 30 minutes ledge normal, then move to do 1 hour of forest, then 1 hour of sarn, 1 hour of docks etc.

but that would include that these scripts also read waypoints/areatransitions from the memory cuz as far as i understood he wants this for totally new/unlvled chars...

I would pay $$$ for a script that would automate the level-up experience to some degree (that is the most awful in my opinion, especially if running tons of bots)

you mean setting skill points after each lvl up or zonetransition?

Zone Transition + Main Quests + Basic Item/Pot Auto Equipping (from store + drops).

Skill Points & Gems & more advanced equiping should/can be left for manual work

im in on this also

been wanting for something like this 

i would love EB to death if EB can : 

- EB always click new waypoint

- read what lv the character is

- read what zone hes in (normal/cruel/merci)

- when the character got to certain level triggers an event for EB to actively look for the next zone door

EB is already able to make the transition 

- zone to farm : Catacombs

- select Marketplace > explore actively looking for Catacombs door > found Catacombs door, click

i figure it can be something similar ?

i would love EB to death if EB can : 

- EB always click new waypoint

- read what lv the character is

- read what zone hes in (normal/cruel/merci)

- when the character got to certain level triggers an event for EB to actively look for the next zone door

Point 2 and 3 are already done by EB ^^ If you're interested i can give you the offsets needed to aquire these information...

Btw. not as complex as you all whish but it sure is a starting point ^^

Edited by immo

i would love that Immo

and i would love u more if u can point me to the right direction to read on how to get those lol 

i read and look all over about pointers and offset and how to get that string for Zone the character is in, havent found the right stuff to read i guess : /