Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
immo

[v5.3] Tradespam (OUTDATED!)

Since you are able to perform DLLCalls without any further restrictions in AutoHotKey, you're basically able to do everything you can do with one of the more famous / popular programming language C / C ++ / C # with AutoHotKey actually. The main thing is how much effort you want to put into this to achieve whatever you like ;)

Hands down the nicest guy and one of the best coders I've ever seen, great work immo =)

the updated version kicks so much ass!

Edited by roneo1234

It does not help that I used vMWare beep. Nothing to do with a message the script is running normally

Sorry but what are you trying to tell us?

Hands down the nicest guy and one of the best coders I've ever seen, great work immo =)

the updated version kicks so much ass!

:oops:

IMMO  i have a problem for some reason i cannot run trade spam with 2 poe acount windows 1 Selliing (Path of Exile) another  Playing (poe1 renamed )  .

Trade spam fails to find (Path of Exile window ) and crushes . In some previous version i was able to do that easy . Can u please fix this . Hope you can ))

IMMO PLZ MAKE TRADE SPAM WORKING WITH POE MINIMIZED WINDOW )) IT SPOPS WOKRING WHEN I RUN 2 POE CLIENTS WITH 1 RENAMED WINDOW !! IS THIS A KNOWN ISSUE?