Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
immo

[v5.3] Tradespam (OUTDATED!)

posting this question most probably took you longer then simply testing it...

For me the script runs completly fine...  Also, i am pretty sure it does work for everyone who keeps the scripts restrictions in mind (only working for original, english, nonsteam nonTaiwan and neither with any other different bullshit version :D)

So basicly everyone which read my original posting and did actually even understood it, shouldnt have any issues at all.

works flawless here on my main (win 7 64 bit), but somehow can't get it to work on my vmware (win 7 32 Bit, PoE started through shared folder).

starting the program works, it also retrieves the base pointer just fine. no error message, but no logging at all.

any ideas? sth. else to install? runtime? or an issue with my shrinked win 32 bit?

Danke schon mal für mögliche Ideen/Lösungen ;)

i am currently downloading the awakening patch and gonna fix it asap

You are my hero!

Edited by rodin

Updated to version v5.0

• TradeSpam now supports the most recent PoE version (v2.0.0g)

See the initial posting for a download link!

Over and out!

Thanks for the update, its my favorite tool for trade but sadly i got problems with the new version.

Problem 1:  If i press F1 ingame it works fine, after i press F2 to pause i cant restart or unpause it with F1 / F2, have to restart the tool, if i tab out and press start and stop i can use f1 or f2 again ingame but here comes problem 2.

Problem 2: The moment i tab out the chat gets buggy, even after just starting up the tool, waiting for everything to load, adding my message and pressing start it immediatly messes up and i get not a single advertisement done.

If i do it ingame and start with F1 it works untill  i tab out and then it immediatly messes up again so sadly i can only use this ingame atm.

Cant use the buttons as it for some reason messes up the chat when im tabbed out, cant get a single advertisement in with the buttons and tried 20~ish times.

Previous versions worked like a charm :/

Cant use the buttons as it for some reason messes up the chat when im tabbed out, cant get a single advertisement in with the buttons and tried 20~ish times.

Previous versions worked like a charm :/

anyine else encountering that issue?

I redownloaded thinking it was a faulty download, tried fullscreen, same as last time, dont get a single advertisement in.

Tried running the game on windowed mode, it works maybe 1 out of 10 times, all the other times chat goes crazy again immediatly.

Not sure what the cause is.

Playing poe standalone english version.

I hope the others can enjoy this usefull tool.

It only stops only if you exit the program, nor f8 nor f2 are not working for me, it says stop advertisement but it isnt. Also the advertisement part is not working, maybe because of the patch. It sends one  time the adv after that is just keeps typing "/" twice a second.

Updated to version v5.1

• updated TradeSpam for the most recent PoE version (v2.0.1)
  • reworked some failsafe functions

See the initial posting for a download link!

Method 1 : After a ashort time i get errors like this http://imgur.com/xKsvPxM and similar messages in this kind of window. Its going over the previous messages for a while then this error.
Method 2 : The program just  clicks to the right middle of the screen, clicking it thousand times, switching trade channel, then about 4 seconds later poe server disconnects me.

Edited by Merlinside

Method 1 : After a ashort time i get errors like this http://imgur.com/xKsvPxM and similar messages in this kind of window. Its going over the previous messages for a while then this error.

Yeah, this is a known issue to me... TradeSpam is reading the msg it is about to send right before it applies enter to actually send the msg from memory. This way i am going to ensure that the correct msg gets send to the tradechannel and not some kind of fucked up shit. Sadly this reading of the current msg from memory fails every now and then...

I am already working on a fix!

Method 2 : The program just  clicks to the right middle of the screen, clicking it thousand times, switching trade channel, then about 4 seconds later poe server disconnects me.

Yeah, method 2 is hardly outdated, i've not touched it since atleast 2years ^^

Updated to version v5.3

• Implemented an auto-update feature.
    • This is the first version you got via auto-update (if you where running v5.1 before updating to v5.3 :D).
    • So, upcomming version will be distributed via auto-update.
  • Updated/changed/fixed some pointers related to the current active chatmsg.
    • ​This should fix bugs with the tool not correctly detecting the current active chatmsg.
  • Some changed where made to the logfiles.
    • These do now contain the data/time when TradeSpam was loaded.

See the initial posting for a download link (if not recieved thie version via auto-update)!

• Upvote 1

It is as safe as all other third party software (which does not write to the games memory!)

Basicly GGG would need to create a pattern for this tool and scan for it which i doubt they do ;) Besides from that my TradeSpam uses a unique way to create a random delay between each and every single processingstep (calculating a random delay by using the current ping timings). So there are no obvious things which could point out someone is using TradeSpam.

But like i said in the beginning, it i s as safe as each other thirdparty software, i would lie if i'd say it is 100% safe to use. Nobody besides GGG knows exactly what they are looking for specificly. What i am able to say is that i am using TradeSpam myself since ever and didnt recieved a single ban yet for using it.