Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
immo

[v5.3] Tradespam (OUTDATED!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATED TO v3.0!

changes:

• offsets updated to PoE.v1.2.1!
  • No more FileReading is used at all, everything done via memReading!
    The message-reading from the tradechannel/private messages as well as the advertising no longer needs Path of Exile to be the active/foreground window. You now are able to minimize PoE start spamming and do whatever you like in the meanwhile! [ only applies to advertising method 1 ]
  • Fixed a bug where the settings not got saved correctly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download can be found in the initial post!

Hmm but for some reason it says I dont have permission to download it o.O, can download the other versions tho

Edited by roneo1234

Hmm but for some reason it says I dont have permission to download it o.O, can download the other versions tho

Try again please, i was not yet ready with editing the main post.

for me it makes sounds and breaks when pm comes.

thank you so muCh for the update dude!!

edit: needs update again

Edited by alter5

i does not get this to work, offset update again? (: it says start advertising, but nothing at all happens there after no logging in window, nor typing in chat :/

i does not get this to work, offset update again? (: it says start advertising, but nothing at all happens there after no logging in window, nor typing in chat :/

Same here, update please! :D

UPDATED TO v3.0a!

changes:

• offsets updated to PoE.v1.2.1b!

For download see initial posting!

I get several errors on start. What's wrong?

attachicon.gif1.jpg

try to change your default language in windows. you should pick english language as default.

Hi immo, I was wondering if it is possible to add some check that detect the message of Masters when they are found and trigger a popout similar to the one we get when we receive a private message. As always great script, thanks a lot.

Doesn't work for me. Latest version, tried to run as admin, but when I press start, message about advertising started appears and nothing at all happens. F1 doesn't work either. What should I do?

Edited by SupZerg