Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
wfuuopy

I am a Madden NFL celebrity

"We'll be taking the Pro Bowl into Madden 21 coins the virtual world of Madden this weekend and now I can't wait to perform it big with soccer fans in my favourite game," Snoop Dogg said in a media release explaining the specifics of the sport. "I am a Madden NFL celebrity. So Kyler and Marshawn better watch out, my group is comin' in to win that championship name for the AFC."

There have been some reports suggesting that Deshaun Watson's favorite landing spot is that the Jets. If this proves to be the situation, New York needs to put the full-court press on the Texans to pry him away from Houston. By acquiring Watson, the Jets give themselves arguably the second-best quarterback situation from the AFC and also have a powerful counter to Josh Allen in Buffalo. From that point, New York may use its cap space to continue to assemble around Watson, who would surely draw in a number of free agents.

Pittsburgh arguably has the best defense in the conference, and it has talented pass-catchers, but they just dropped down the stretch after beginning the year out 11-0. Part of that was a countless number of drops made by Steelers pass-catchers, but Pittsburgh also wants better quarterback play from Ben Roethlisberger because he gears up for what might wind up being his final season in the league. For reference, Aaron Rodgers, Patrick Mahomes, Josh Allen, and Tom Brady -- all quarterbacks who attained the conference championship this past year -- made up the top four to this list. Roethlisberger needs to be more efficient if Pittsburgh would like to compete against K.C. in 2021.

Edge rusher and the secondary are big needs for Tennessee this offseason after standing 30th against the pass at DVOA last year. Assessing the likes of J.J. Watt might be a start towards addressing the pass rusher place, but considering the veteran is on the back-nine of his livelihood, he probably will not be able to correct this unit alone.

When they were to make major splashing by obtaining Yannick Ngakoue or even Shaq Barrett, that could prove to be enormous improvements to assist get after the quarterback next season and put them in contention with the Chiefs. As for the secondary, choices like Richard Sherman may be intriguing to buy Madden nfl 21 coins pair with the corners Tennessee already boasts.