Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Tweety

Anyone got a fix to the Stuck at Character Selection Timeout?

I am talking about this thing here: http://prntscr.com/32p03v

If the game hangs out there, the bot doesn't do anything until I manually click Escape - so I get back on the login screen, and then the bot is able to continue.

An AHK scipr that catches that window with the rotating thingy and just clicks Escape buttong ones would do it.

EB-Tools does more or less handles your issue...

it takes 2min until it would recognize your "stuck" and then kills bot&poe and restarts both

EB-Tools does more or less handles your issue...

it takes 2min until it would recognize your "stuck" and then kills bot&poe and restarts both

Can I use EB Tools + AutoPoE?

I was looking at it earlier, but it does't support the mail->get unlock code thingy that AutoPoE does, so I can't replace AutoPoE with EB-Tools.

However, if I can run both - AutoPoE for general management, EB-Tools for Unstuck - Item in Cursor and others that it has would be greate.

Can I do that?

Since i am not using AutoPoE i cant say for sure but if you uncheck the autostart / schedule Option @ EB-Tools it !shouldnt! interfer with AutoPoE

Since i am not using AutoPoE i cant say for sure but if you uncheck the autostart / schedule Option @ EB-Tools it !shouldnt! interfer with AutoPoE

I will try that.

Uncheck Schedule and Autostart - then I click start on EB Tools.

Then I click start on AutoPoE and see what happens.

What about the bug where the ALT key is being held down? So the bot instead of selling items or stashing them (with ctrl+click) he links them into chat ('cus iof the ALT it's equal to ctrl+alt + click which is linking items into chat)?

Is there a fix for that?

mhmm that never happened to me yet. To be honest i didnt even know such stuck exists ;> Nevertheless this should be an easy task to unstuck. I will implement such check/fix as soon as i have a little more sparetime... Just leaving on vacation for this complete weekend, wont have time to code before Tuesday.