Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
NightWolf04

when is progression going to be updated?

hey guys, i payed money for this bot thinking it would be useful through the whole game. When are the devs going to upgrade the progression to work on all act, and not stall out because the act is shaped differently than it expects?

9 hours ago, NightWolf04 said:

hey guys, i payed money for this bot thinking it would be useful through the whole game. When are the devs going to upgrade the progression to work on all act, and not stall out because the act is shaped differently than it expects?

This bot is not meant for story progression, so don't expect it to be working ever. Support of A1-A4 questing is just a bonus to bot's main features.

Awhile back I remember on SRO. A developer for bot-cave had a feature that allowed people to record custom pathing scripts from town to destination. The issue with acts after 4 is they require more interaction. I've done plenty of AHK scripts, lua and altered a few different hacks and bots. I wouldn't mind helping out with the pathing scripts if you guys want to implement them sometime. Food for thought.

Something I also noticed is in some maps the bot gets stuck on narrow walkways and 90* degree turns. Due to pathing distances between points. These small things kill me because you will end up watching the bot spend 10 minutes stuck on a corner doing 180's trying to get to that next path point