Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
adjmathix360

How long does your Bot last?

Hello guys,

I'm new here and I just bought a lifetime license. I was wondering how long does your Bot last before being caught?  I have just started running mine and was wondering if I should expect to create a new one every month or two or you usually just don't get caught?

Bonus question: Any website recommendation for selling currency? I'm in North America (if it matters)

Thank you!!

I haven't used the bot since I played last, in breach I think, so lots may have changed, but I never had a problem getting banned. Ran multi characters to 80+. Farmed many maps. Back then it seemed like if you didn't have a very op character the bot ran into issues with trying to stay alive... May not be an issue anymore... Still using the same account I used back then... Knock on wood... 

17 hours ago, adjmathix360 said:

Hello guys,

I'm new here and I just bought a lifetime license. I was wondering how long does your Bot last before being caught?  I have just started running mine and was wondering if I should expect to create a new one every month or two or you usually just don't get caught?

Bonus question: Any website recommendation for selling currency? I'm in North America (if it matters)

Thank you!!

the bot lasts longer, the more experience you get with botting.

the bot is not detected - but botting is, simple ^^

please do not exchange RMT topics here