Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
soundpool

clicking on ritual

As far as I can see the bot doesn't offer support for ritual, which I can imagine would be very difficult to code (if possible at all)
However the bot does seem to click on every ritual it sees, starting the encounter, not realizing it's an encounter and trying to move on.
Of course meaning the bot gets stuck in the ritual area trying to leave, sometimes the mobs are close enough for the combat system to kick in and kill the mobs, then it's no issue, just a delay.
On other occasions the mobs are too far away (behind a wall or something) and the bot gets stuck and logging out after a certain time.

If support for ritual won't be added, is it at least possible to prohibit the bot from activating rituals?

sadly this is currently not the case, ask GGG for making it able to run out of the ritual circle instead of being blocked in for the whole duration. a way to cancel the ritual would be ideal like it works with delirium.

sorry for the inconvenience 

Thanks for the feedback.
I get that that it's a mechanic is coded into the game and can't be done anything about.
I was actually wondering why the bot is activating rituals at all, are they tagged as a chest of some sort?
or perhaps bear the same tag as a monolith?
If the bot can just ignore the ritual pole altogether, there is no issue.