Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Impuls

How-To Exiledbot [AIO Guide] [2021]

Thank you all. 
Sorry for delays with builds section, I know it's highly anticipated to know what builds to run with bot and how to set them up.
I've been busy working on helping with updates for Pickit's as they've been outdated for a while now.
Modslist for item mods was ~7k lines and now it's 14k lines, so doubled in size with everything GGG as added and changed.
Div cards are done and more efficient by not wasting time picking all up and selling unwanted.
Working on jewels next, there's a lot of work there
Also have some cluster jewels to look into more, but meta changes will cause these to fluctuate. But good currency if you're lucky and get a good rolled cluster. Even better if you bot high tier ilvl84+ and can craft.
But more updates will be coming. Been adding more clarification and common issues/fixes or how to avoid them throughout the guide.

• Like 2

🥳
Precursor to FB build section is updated.
PoB with leveling unique setup/endgame and various rings that are common setups included.
As with PoE and builds in it. Drops/trade rares will determine how you build. 

--nopatch guide for Normal and workaround for Steam added
Usually only takes Alk a day to update these little patches so remember to check if this has been updated and update your PoE's.

Edited by Impuls

Github links are up to some projects I've been working on for our pickit and custom item filter to use for botting so your screen isn't so cluttered with items.

Uniques have been updated and reworked.

Div cards updated and changed in the handling now ignores bad cards to not waste time picking up.

Full pickits have these in them already, But also some popular/profit cluster jewels to keep
As with anything, Edit to your liking. These changes should be implemented in future releases by default.

On 3/6/2021 at 4:33 AM, Camapum said:

hi guys, tell me more about u experience with botting, its really good, this bot works???

about delve, and herbingers???

ty all!

Yes bot works. It farms maps.
------
Delve - no, feature is not implemented nor do I believe their are plans for it.
Harbingers - yes, if in the zone/map, if you're talking about running The Beachhead/Infused Beachhead running these manually would probably be better. Waiting on boss spawns is an issue.

On 10/2/2021 at 19:28, Impuls said:

Gracias a todos. 
Perdón por los retrasos con la sección de compilaciones, sé que es muy esperado saber qué compilaciones ejecutar con el bot y cómo configurarlas.
He estado ocupado trabajando para ayudar con las actualizaciones de Pickit, ya que han estado desactualizadas por un tiempo.
La lista de modificaciones para las modificaciones de elementos tenía ~ 7k líneas y ahora son 14k líneas, por lo que se duplicó su tamaño con todo lo GGG agregado y modificado.
Las tarjetas Div están listas y son más eficientes al no perder el tiempo recogiendo todo y vendiendo lo que no desea.
A continuación, trabajando en joyas, hay mucho trabajo allí.
También hay algunas joyas de racimo para investigar más, pero los meta cambios harán que fluctúen. Pero buena moneda si tienes suerte y obtienes un buen racimo enrollado. Incluso mejor si haces bot ilvl84 + de alto nivel y puedes crear.
Pero vendrán más actualizaciones. He estado agregando más aclaraciones y problemas / correcciones comunes o cómo evitarlos a lo largo de la guía.

hola me podias ayudar acabo de comprar un mes del bot pero no se como meterlo me descargue donde pone bot beta pero cuando meto la clave que me dan no funciona 

• Addition of Laber59's Miner build/Guide to leveling it or fast in general [ it has great tips ]

Defiantly worth a look into! HC & SSF environment/beginner friendly.
Give him some thanks if you can. He's still working on it but it's some good work.

Update for Miner from Luber59:
Added more to the guide in the aspect for botting and bot settings in Notes of PoB
I added these to bot settings in this guide. 
👌

ExiledBot update v0.85 introduced some new functions for us while the team is working on other improvements as well!
Soon™🙏

1. Farm master missions on Map Device
    How it works, default has Einhir Missions enabled.
    You'll have to manually edit your config.ini in your configuration for your profile
    Find "map_device_master_selection" and:
    ; Master index to activate in map 0-4 from left to right -1 deactivates it.
    ; -1 = Deactivated, 0 = Einhir[Beastiary], 1 = Alva[Incursion], 2 = Niko[Delve], 3 = Jun[Syndicate/Veiled], 4 = Zana.
    map_device_master_selection=0

2. Add skill delay if needed - For advanced users
    Skill delay is added manually at the bottom of skills.ini in your configuration profile
    This is how it works:

; Skill Delay Settings
    ; Attack skill delay = full idle after using a skill
    skill#_delay=2500

; The bot will do nothing for 2500ms after attacking with skill #
    ; See skill#_key for which skill is effected
    ; # = 0-9+
    ; Example: skill1_key=mouse_right
    ;skill1_delay=2500 = The bot will do nothing for 2500ms after attacking with main attack skill on mouse_right

These have been added to the guide in their respective places.

Edited by Impuls

HI,

I used this a lot last year and took a break from POE. Just now downloaded everything again and picking it up. When setting up the bot. I have followed these directions however it just moves a couple times in a straight light but does not use any skills, and even when running the bot in Flask only mode it does not work. I tried looking in the forum to see if there is a spot i missed or a place to put this message. I apologize if i missed something or this should be posted in another location. I can screenshots of my config. but since i have a new character it is very very basic setup.

Since there have just been updates lately and they've been adding features to the bot.
Here's some overall progress so far with Ritual league even with all the bugs/issues.
I also was in the middle of a move in March and ended up having to reinstall my system and lost logs/snapshots

• Highest income/h seen when monitoring/testing:
    chaosperhour.png
    Usually 100-200, the league was very weird with stuck issues and bugs
    and no, it's not from getting exalted orb drop.. salty fucks

• Stonks
    140kCstonks.png

• Overall spread on the account. Mostly Curr and Div cards. :c sad I don't have older data as well as testing logs.
    image.png

• Moved stuff when I needed it at the start of the league but just piled it up. Curr inv:
    image.png

• Maps? I end up force upgrading 1-4 to keep the map tab clean.
    image.png

• Fragments I guess?
    image.png

On 4/1/2021 at 8:44 AM, shinchanghyun said:

Is there any way to get Onigoroshi?

Yes, Oni-Goroshi - Hillock?

On 4/6/2021 at 3:12 PM, vballing34 said:

HI,

I used this a lot last year and took a break from POE. Just now downloaded everything again and picking it up. When setting up the bot. I have followed these directions however it just moves a couple times in a straight light but does not use any skills, and even when running the bot in Flask only mode it does not work. I tried looking in the forum to see if there is a spot i missed or a place to put this message. I apologize if i missed something or this should be posted in another location. I can screenshots of my config. but since i have a new character it is very very basic setup.

There was an update on 2021 April 5 that broke the bot. New features are being implemented, so it takes a bit longer for the update, plus a new league/patch is soon.

0.85b update is live and brings some QoL. 
We can set our movment key, using for example "mouse_wheel" as movement key eliminates all mis-clicks while navigating.
Bot GUI:
slack-imgs.png
In-game: Can also have as autobuff skills, so when you "walk" you auto cast buff. see guide.
image.png

Github:
Map.ipd is updated.
Pickit's are updated-ish as well. Still waiting on API to actually fully update for some new unique.

Or where's the new lines:

// Abyss Unique
[Type] == "Stygian Vise" 			&& [Rarity] == "Unique" # [StashItem] == "true"
[Type] == "Murderous Eye Jewel" 	&& [Rarity] == "Unique" # [StashItem] == "true" // Tecrod's Gaze
[Type] == "Searching Eye Jewel" 	&& [Rarity] == "Unique" # [StashItem] == "true" // Ulaman's Gaze
[Type] == "Hypnotic Eye Jewel" 		&& [Rarity] == "Unique" # [StashItem] == "true" // Kurgal's Gaze
[Type] == "Ghastly Eye Jewel" 		&& [Rarity] == "Unique" # [StashItem] == "true" // Amanamu's Gaze Ghastly Eye Jewel
//Known uniques
// [Type] == "Unset Ring" && [Rarity] == "Unique"     # [ForceSellItem] == "true" // Angler's Plait / Brinerot Mark / Essence Worm / Malachai's Artifice / Mark of Submission / Mutewind Seal / Profane Proxy / Redblade Band / Redblade Band / Rotblood Promise / The Hungry Loop / The Pariah / Triumvirate Authority *NEW / Vivinsect / Voideye
// [Type] == "Vaal Mask" && [Rarity] == "Unique"       # [local_item_allow_modification_while_corrupted] >= "1" && [ForceSellItem] == "true" // Glimpse of Chaos *NEW
// [Type] == "Chiming Spirit Shield" && [Rarity] == "Unique"     # [unaffected_by_ignite_and_shock_while_max_life_mana_within_500] >= "1" && [ForceSellItem] == "true" // The Scales of Justice *NEW
// [Type] == "Steel Kite Shield" && [Rarity] == "Unique"       # [keystone_corrupted_defences] >= "1" && [ForceSellItem] == "true" // Mahuxotl's Machination *NEW
// [Type] == "Judgement Staff" && [Rarity] == "Unique"    # [local_display_grants_level_X_queens_demand_skill] >= "1" && [ForceSellItem] == "true" // Atziri's Rule *NEW
// [Type] == "Serpentine Staff" && [Rarity] == "Unique"   # [unveiled_mod_effect_+%] >= "1" && [ForceSellItem] == "true" // Cane of Kulemak *NEW
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
//                                                                                 //
//                              U L T I M A T U M                                  //
//                                                                                 //
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
// Currency
[Type] == "Veiled Chaos Orb" # [StashItem] == "true"
// Div cards
[Type] == "A Modest Request" # [StashItem] == "true"         // Megalomaniac
[Type] == "Broken Promises" # [StashItem] == "true"          // Diamond Ring ilvl87 Two-Implicit Synthesised
[Type] == "Brush, Paint and Palette" # [StashItem] == "true" // The Artist
[Type] == "Deadly Joy" # [StashItem] == "true"               // Torrent's Reclamation Two-Implicit Corrupted
[Type] == "Luminous Trove" # [StashItem] == "true"           // Voices
[Type] == "Prejudice" # [StashItem] == "true"                // Influenced Item
[Type] == "Sambodhi's Wisdom" # [StashItem] == "true"        // A Master Seeks Help (Jun)
[Type] == "The Adventuring Spirit" # [StashItem] == "true"   // Victario's Influence
[Type] == "The Card Sharp" # [StashItem] == "true"           // Divination Scarab
[Type] == "The Enthusiasts" # [StashItem] == "true"          // Victario's Influence Two-Implicit Corrupted
[Type] == "The Eternal War" # [StashItem] == "true"          // Timeless Jewel Two-Implicit Corrupted
[Type] == "The Hook" # [StashItem] == "true"                 // Watchstone
[Type] == "The Shortcut" # [StashItem] == "true"             // Quicksilver Flask of Adrenaline ilvl100
[Type] == "Winter's Embrace" # [StashItem] == "true"         // Circle of Fear Three-Implicit Synthesised
// Catalyst
[Type] == "Accelerating Catalyst" # [StashItem] == "true"
[Type] == "Noxious Catalyst"      # [StashItem] == "true"
[Type] == "Unstable Catalyst"     # [StashItem] == "true"
// Incubators
[Type] == "Blighted Incubator"  # [StashItem] == "true"
[Type] == "Maddening Incubator" # [StashItem] == "true"
[Type] == "Morphing Incubator"  # [StashItem] == "true"
// Scarab
[Type] == "Gilded Abyss Scarab"    # [StashItem] == "true"
[Type] == "Gilded Blight Scarab"   # [StashItem] == "true"
[Type] == "Polished Abyss Scarab"  # [StashItem] == "true"
[Type] == "Polished Blight Scarab" # [StashItem] == "true"
[Type] == "Rusted Abyss Scarab"    # [StashItem] == "true"
[Type] == "Rusted Blight Scarab"   # [StashItem] == "true"
[Type] == "Winged Abyss Scarab"    # [StashItem] == "true"
[Type] == "Winged Blight Scarab"   # [StashItem] == "true"
// Oil
[Type] == "Tainted Oil" # [StashItem] == "true"
// Map/Fragment
[Type] == "Chronicle of Atzoatl" # [StashItem] == "true" // Portal: The Temple of Atzoatl
[Type] == "Inscribed Ultimatum"  # [StashItem] == "true" // Portal: The Utzaal Arena
[Type] == "Vaal Reliquary Key"   # [StashItem] == "true" // Portal: Vaal Reliquary
// Uniques
[Type] == "Ancient Gauntlets" && [Rarity] == "Unique" # [vaal_attack_rage_cost_instead_of_souls_per_use] >= "1" && [StashItem] == "true" // Hateforge
[Type] == "Shagreen Boots" && [Rarity] == "Unique"  # [travel_skills_poison_reflected_to_self_up_to_5_poisons] >= "1" && [StashItem] == "true" // Temptation Step
[Type] == "Vaal Sceptre" && [Rarity] == "Unique"   # [gain_frenzy_power_endurance_charges_on_vaal_skill_use] >= "1" && [StashItem] == "true" // Yaomac's Accord
[Type] == "Spiraled Wand" && [Rarity] == "Unique" # [local_display_grants_skill_blood_sacrament_level] >= "1" && [ForceSellItem] == "true" // Relic of the Pact
[Type] == "Broadhead Arrow Quiver" && [Rarity] == "Unique" # [local_display_grants_skill_call_of_steel] >= "1" && [StashItem] == "true" // Steelworm
////// Rares
//// Armor
// Body
// STR/DEX/Int
[Type] == "Grasping Mail"       # [StashItem] == "true"
// Boots
[Type] == "Blessed Boots"       # [StashItem] == "true"
// Gloves
[Type] == "Apothecary's Gloves" # [StashItem] == "true"
//Quiver
[Type] == "Artillery Quiver"    # [StashItem] == "true"
// Ring
[Type] == "Iolite Ring"         # [StashItem] == "true" // increased Chaos Damage
// Amulet
[Type] == "Seaglass Amulet"     # [StashItem] == "true" // faster start of Energy Shield Recharge

Edited by Impuls