Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
cynicz

{[ Client ]} 1 report window

I think this would be a nice feature to add to the bot. This mostly is helpful to us mass botters which is the crowd that spends the most money typically.

Basically when you load up the bot, it asks for your forum username and password and allows you to nickname that bot process.

Have a server side of the application that you can leave on your main pc (outside of VMware) as well logging in and it'll show how many bots are running, and the loot information with nickname of which bot found what so everything is all together.

This allows you to use 1 window pain to check if you need to reset any bots. As well as a total currency count to keep yourself uodated

be nice and all, but imo, a more stable bot that doesn't fucking crash every 100~ runs or has memory leaking issues, or other shit like item stuck on cursor would be better then these "convenience" features. I rather the bot run and me not having to run 5 ahk scripts so the bot stays running and doesn't have to be babysat. What you are asking can be done by paying someone 500~ to code, which is what i did. If you "mass" bot, 500$ is easy money.

Yeah most definately this was just an idea. a stable bot + not having to pay 500$ is better than paying 500$. sure 500$ is easy to make botting, BUT 500$ to me would be used for a new rig running 6-7 more bots or bills or tires for my fourwheeler/R6. 

I would love to know a recommendation for someone that can do this kind of coding. My vmware freezes every 2-4 hours not sure if it's the bot or what but it's completely unstable and have to be babysat all the time.