Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
parthekos

0.15h...

When bot arrives to town has some weird issues with stashing...I have 10 tabs, got selected 1,2,3,4 for botting, bot scrolls through all of them 1-2-3-4-5-5-6-7-8-9-10, then he goes 10-9-8-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 and then again 1-2-3-4 and quits the stashing.

bot should not scroll over the tabs that are not specified in settings, it is a powerful time waster considering the delay between changing tab. 

as for now, I am sticking with 0.15d since it is the most stable release of eb

Same issue here. It just scrolls through all tabs and stands in town, does nothing. v0.15d was the most stable version for me, using that one now.

bugged as hell,.why is every new version more buggy than previous?

My bot is crashing frequently 2-4h and stucked at stashing.. finding 0.15d and 0.15e most stable too.

And why it exits the instance with chicken before looting last killed mobs and not portal? I nearly lost BoR and Prism guardian because the stupid bot was chickening when killing mobs without looting..

bugged as hell,.why is every new version more buggy than previous?

My bot is crashing frequently 2-4h and stucked at stashing.. finding 0.15d and 0.15e most stable too.

And why it exits the instance with chicken before looting last killed mobs and not portal? I nearly lost BoR and Prism guardian because the stupid bot was chickening when killing mobs without looting..

then change your chicken values.. why u blaming a program that you set the chicken ratio and you expect it not to chicken? Will you whine when it gets you killed by picking up that fake bor? saying why did it not chicken but went for loot? It chickened, you were there to see the bor, log back in, go back to the instance and grab the bor, then suck it up.

edit* also there's a bug report forum, go there and report the bug, it is "beta" still, don't expect it to be final.

Edited by darkbluefirefly

edit* also there's a bug report forum, go there and report the bug, it is "beta" still, don't expect it to be final.

Ehm this is the bug report section of the forum smartypants...

Sign in to follow this