Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
popito

RF Build working?

This would also be very nice to know! If I have some extra gear around I will try it

Yes. I think it will really be nice farming library with 300/100 

And i think clear speed with righteous fire is really fast.

Please if anyone is using it please share your thoughts for the build.

And someone said that RF gem is not yet supported. Maybe we can trigger RF with "Cast when damage taken?"

Please share some ideas about RF. I really want to respec my level 82 Facebreaker marauder to RF marauder with lots of IIR/IIQ

how would it work? if used as aura it looks for reserved light/mana to know aura is cast (i assume)

if it uses it as a skill, everytime it attacks itll enable/disable RF

how would it work? if used as aura it looks for reserved light/mana to know aura is cast (i assume)

if it uses it as a skill, everytime it attacks itll enable/disable RF

I think "Cast when damage taken" is the way to really cast RF.

Lets just wait for other comments about it. I really think RF has a fast clear speed. And some easy IIR/IIQ

Yeah, cast on damage taken would work in theory. It should cast, at the first mob and then as long as you have enough to substain it should work. As for attacking I'd use culling/power syphon as the bot will try to attack I believe

I replied to your post in the other topic: https://exiled-bot.net/community/index.php/topic/2285-rf-build-working/?p=14869

As for casting RF, I tried 2 methods (both worked):

1 - Using AHK to image-search for an aura (to know when you're in a zone - NOT in town) and the RF debuff (to know whether it's on you or not), pause the bot, cast RF, un-pause the bot.

2 - Setting the bot to use it as a high-priority skill with a high cooldown (30s or something).

I've used this build myself to farm Lunaris and it's really fast because you can just plow through packs as they die and burn. Used on a bot, however, is a bit slower because it waits for the target to burn and die before moving on to the next target.

Edit: Do not use CWDT to cast RF as you need the gem-slots for IIQ/IIR/etc. Unless your RF dps is low, you wouldn't even have time to cull on white mobs.

Edit #2: I think if there was a way to configure the bot to IGNORE all white mobs (that is, just explore the map and attack rare/unique monsters), this build would be much, much, much better. It would run through everything and be much faster/efficient.

Edited by Lodis

I replied to your post in the other topic: https://exiled-bot.net/community/index.php/topic/2285-rf-build-working/?p=14869

As for casting RF, I tried 2 methods (both worked):

1 - Using AHK to image-search for an aura (to know when you're in a zone - NOT in town) and the RF debuff (to know whether it's on you or not), pause the bot, cast RF, un-pause the bot.

2 - Setting the bot to use it as a high-priority skill with a high cooldown (30s or something).

I've used this build myself to farm Lunaris and it's really fast because you can just plow through packs as they die and burn. Used on a bot, however, is a bit slower because it waits for the target to burn and die before moving on to the next target.

Edit: Do not use CWDT to cast RF as you need the gem-slots for IIQ/IIR/etc. Unless your RF dps is low, you wouldn't even have time to cull on white mobs.

Edit #2: I think if there was a way to configure the bot to IGNORE all white mobs (that is, just explore the map and attack rare/unique monsters), this build would be much, much, much better. It would run through everything and be much faster/efficient.

Can you share which button you put RF on? And the skill setup for the bot?

Can you share which button you put RF on? And the skill setup for the bot?

I dont have this bot config anymore so I cant copy-paste anything but it was something like this:

Left-click

Bound to move-only

Priority: 10

Range: 0 - 100

Cooldown: 0

Right-click

Bound to Flammability (or Ice Nova or Shock Nova, up to you)

Priority: 15

Range: 0-300

Cooldown: 5s

Q

Bound to Righteous-Fire

Priority: 20

Range 0-1000

Cooldown: 30s

Of the top of my head, I think my setup was similar to this but surely you could improve it. See for yourself, maybe you can make it work better than I did.

Edit: You can't "disable" RF. You could spam the skill all-day and it wouldn't matter. You need a dispel burning flask. Oh and you might want to use Ruby Flasks instead of Life Flasks (it brings your fire resist to 99%. Your HP regens much faster this way.).. but then again, the bot does not work with flasks that arent health/mana atm so you're gonna have to go with a "blind" method with AHK or something.

Edited by Lodis

I run 400 IIR Righteous Fire on Invasion and it works fine in Library.  I just put Leap Slam on my left click and set RF as an aura to cast every new instance.  This way my character leap slams into the pack and RF burns them down, so he's always mobile.