Donation Store
caon

Vendor Y Coordinates AUTO and MOUSEOVER scripts

I think the exe. broke with the patch.

edit,

just update the pointer in the config file to: baseMgrPtr=0x8002c4

Edited by IeUz

just update the pointer in the config file to: baseMgrPtr=0x8002c4

correct, you'll have to manually update the variable "baseMgrPtr" found in the config.ini to the following value: 0x8002C4

Edited by immo

Immo, the coordinates are not being auto update in Act2, in Act1 everything worked fine, not sure about Act3.

edit,

Act3 is working.

updated, working with the latest version of PoE (1.1.5b)

I've just adopted caons idea & made a new working coord script...

• You just need to extract the zip file and run the script (vendor.exe)
    • When starting for the first time you are prompted to enter your bots directory! Do so...
  • Now just bot like you normally would do, if any coordinates changes (due to queststate changing or whatever) the script detects the new coordinates and updates your bots (it chooses your last used profile) coordinates.ini!
  • If you wanna update your coordinates manually, you just need to visit any of the three vendors (clarissa, greust or nessa)
  • Also if your coords change you'll get a quick traytip notification!
  • Enjoy!

...hopefully this tiresome topic now disappears at last!

Edited by IeUz

updated, working with the latest version of PoE (1.1.5b)

I've just adopted caons idea & made a new working coord script...

• When starting for the first time you are prompted to enter your bots directory! Do so...
  • Now just bot like you normally would do, if any coordinates changes (due to queststate changing or whatever) the script detects the new coordinates and updates your bots (it chooses your last used profile) coordinates.ini!
  • If you wanna update your coordinates manually, you just need to visit any of the three vendors (clarissa, greust or nessa)
  • Enjoy!

...hopefully this tiresome topic now disappears at last!

Sexy stuff!

i hope it is okay for you that i took your script as base... if not i can remove my version.

i hope it is okay for you that i took your script as base... if not i can remove my version.

Nawwww, no worries man. Thats was my original intention, to share my script and hoping for someone to create a simpler working stuff.

and im looking forward to someone re-scripting this.  :D

Auto Vendor Coordinates v2.0

updated!
vendor.zip

changes:

• Offsets updated, script is compatible with the latest version of PoE (1.2.1) again!
  • rewritten the detection sequence
  • i could get rid of 3 imagesearches, this is now done via memory reading.
  • There is no more "useless" imagesearching at all, script now only initializes an imagesearch (for the sell position) if a character is:
    • In Town
    • Has its mouse cursor over one of the three needed vendor (Nessa, Greust, Clarissa)
    • Is actually truly talking to a NPC
  • Fixed an issue where you would not automatically update coordinates for Greust in act 2!

How-To:

• If there where changes to your coordinates, script automatically reloads your bots settings, so you dont need to even pause botting.

additional credits:

• Original Idea & Script by caon
  • Re-Scripting & Enhancement by immo

Enjoy!

Edited by immo