Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
aeiz

{The Merchant} Standard (Softcore) ISO

Id like to say this is the only guy i do business with. Many of transactions no problems , pays super fast. You got nothing to worry about when using Aeiz 

I can only recommend trading with Aeiz. He remained very cool while I was getting suspicious after a trade.

Here is what happened: traded 70EX, didn't get the payment and there was no log of the transaction in his account, Phoned paypal who told me there was no trace of a pending transaction to my account. Only to find out on the community forum that some technical glitch is delaying some transactions for multiples hours. Got the money 5 hours later.  Stupid paypal...

Edited by Meleos

For Reference:

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/About-Payments/Known-Issue-Payments-not-appearing-on-sender-or-receiver-s/td-p/1002646?profile.language=en

I can only recommend trading with Aeiz. He remained very cool while I was getting suspicious after a trade.

Here is what happened: traded 70EX, didn't get the payment and there was no log of the transaction in his account, Phoned paypal who told me there was no trace of a pending transaction to my account. Only to find out on the community forum that some technical glitch is delaying some transactions for multiples hours. Got the money 5 hours later.  Stupid paypal...

Currently busy to keep prices on my post updated, kindly contact me directly for updated price.

Also note that it is best to catch me on Thursdays around 10:00-22:00 (GMT+8), but otherwise feel free to contact me anytime because i have access to skype on the go.

For those interested in buying feel free to also contact me.