Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
masterpulha

How to setup the Exiled Bot - 2018 Edition

3 hours ago, Malphual said:

These forums need some LOVE.  I almost skipped buying the bot because everything in the forums is old.  Also, it is difficult to figure out how to setup various skills and the video does not go into enough detail of how to find what is needed.  A list of various skills that are usable and how to set them up on the both would be helpful.  As it is, my bot simply uses one skill to kill everything.  That's fine for now, but it won't help when I get to maps.  If the devs don't want to take care of the forum, then perhaps they should appoint a moderator to do it and give him a few dollars and a little bit of power to clean up the mess.  :-)  By that, I mean outdated posts are a mess. 

Why do you think that something is outdated? Bot was not changed much in the past few years.

And you don't need more than one active skill to kill everything in maps.

@Malphual There are many things that would be helpful.. but I think they're only shooting for a certain level of helpful, if the bot was too good everyone would use it right? :P

You can almost make any skill work.. you just have to set it up right, the only setup is on the combat tab so you don't have too much configuration to mess with, honestly it's pretty straightforward. I have a summoner using both bars, total of 8 skills, so it's possible just takes trial and error

@SupZerg You asked him why he thought it's outdated and then said it hasn't been changed in a few years, I think you answered your question :P but the only thing really needing attention I'd say is the maps file working properly, a better looting system for uniques/items, the config you gave me doesn't seem to work(zero uniques from 3 bots in a month..pickit thread for info) and the progression is broken. I personally don't NEED these things, but they would be nice and a welcomed update by everyone I'm sure.

Edited by RangerRick

On 5/15/2020 at 12:48 AM, SupZerg said:

Why do you think that something is outdated? Bot was not changed much in the past few years.

And you don't need more than one active skill to kill everything in maps.

I thought the forums were outdated because much of it is over two years old, and a person has to dig around in the clutter and the mess to find what he is looking for.  I understand things better since you explained it.  However, that still doesn't help the new person coming to your forum trying to figure out if the bot and its community are up to date and still in operation.  I still think the forum needs some love.  That is not intended to offend you or anyone else, but that is my honest opinion based on my experience with the forum and the bot.  

On 6/22/2020 at 5:16 AM, superpantsgaming said:

how do i find my key its not showing up

In the top navbar there is a tab called "manage purchases" all current and former keys you purchased will be there.

On 6/27/2020 at 9:23 PM, kathius said:

Hello there

This bot work only on Direct 9 ?

I have os 64 bit and cant  change to direct 9 have only 2 options vulkan and dx 11

Ditto. I just bought lifetime licence few days ago and been digging through threads trying to set it up. 

Any help on how to enable dx9? Only dx11 and Vulcan show as options.

53 minutes ago, Mhoffload said:

Ditto. I just bought lifetime licence few days ago and been digging through threads trying to set it up. 

Any help on how to enable dx9? Only dx11 and Vulcan show as options.

Bot is Dx11 only.

My bot starts ok, open the game (i got some delay on start screen) then it doesn't go to the character selection screen, it still stucked there.
im using steam version

is this bot really not working anymore? im mean, the are still new updates?

my bot isnt moving at all. so i have to know if its my fault, or the bot just isnt working

Can you make a bot setup video please ?
I beautiful tried to configure it as on the old video and all but it does not work
Can you update a video that explains how to set it up in 2021?

• Upvote 1

Hello. I have a problem with launching any map. the bot runs all the time doing one of the instances in act 9 when I try to set it to fire up the maps it automatically turns off after a while. any advice?

Edited by chrust92

4 hours ago, chrust92 said:

Hello. I have a problem with launching any map. the bot runs all the time doing one of the instances in act 9 when I try to set it to fire up the maps it automatically turns off after a while. any advice?

DM me directly on Slack please an I will take look with anydesk and see whats wrong.