Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Gurud

[Release] PoE MultiScript 1.0.5+ (AutoFlask & AutoQuit)

Broken as of PoE 1.3.1. I couldn't fix it with the offset updates posted on ownedcore.

Change

Code:
FlaskInvBase:=GetMultilevelPointer(pH,[uiBase+0x968,0x984,0x20])

to

Code:

FlaskInvBase:=GetMultilevelPointer(pH,[uiBase+0x96C,0x988,0x20])

Change

Code:
EnemyNamePtr:=GetMultilevelPointer(ph,[CheckBase+Offset11,0x978,0xC18])

to

Code:
EnemyNamePtr:=GetMultilevelPointer(ph,[CheckBase+Offset11,0x97C,0xC1C])

Change

Code:
EnemyNamePtr2:=GetMultilevelPointer(ph,[CheckBase+Offset11,0x978,0xB98])

to

Code:
EnemyNamePtr2:=GetMultilevelPointer(ph,[CheckBase+Offset11,0x97C,0xB9C])

Change

Code:
InCityOffset:=GetMultilevelPointer(pH,[CheckBase+Offset10,0x788,0x200])

to

Code:
InCityOffset:=GetMultilevelPointer(pH,[CheckBase+Offset10,0x788,0x1FC])

i downloaded working script download (source & compiled exe)      and when i opened it i get Error "a" is not a valid keyname.   line# ---> 4099: hotkey,%prefix%%hk%dohotkey%A_index%,ON    the current thread will exit .... everything but autoflask and autoquit works on earlier version i found through debug menu it cant read my flasks   but when i use kebinds for tests they do work       can anyone help i just want autoflask/quit to work          i am running in admin and am running autoscript with it x32

Edited by adamthefox91

Change this line 'hk_9_hk=ä' at the bottom of config.ini to 'hk_9_hk=mbutton' or whatever button you want. This is an issue because we are using USA keyboard layouts and ä is not a key for us =)

I had a question. Is this autoflask/auto quit safe to use on a main account?( not for botting, just to autoquit/autoflask) because I saw the patch 1.3.0j, that says they implemented a way to stop botting, and It makes me worry a little.

Edited by overtyped

dled from the ownedcore tread from badplayer. using cports.exe for logout to login screen, flask working, quicksilver working, hotkey in-game cant be modified or else the script wouldnt work. must be 1 2 3 4 5. BUT, there's one single problem, it keeps open up my skill tree for no reason, when i'm using the script with exiled-bot. Why is this happening?

dled from the ownedcore tread from badplayer. using cports.exe for logout to login screen, flask working, quicksilver working, hotkey in-game cant be modified or else the script wouldnt work. must be 1 2 3 4 5. BUT, there's one single problem, it keeps open up my skill tree for no reason, when i'm using the script with exiled-bot. Why is this happening?

The bot uses a few hotkeys, like f11, f12, default loot key, space for close windows

Make sure the autopot script has all it's hotkeys disabled or changed

1,2,3,4,5 shouldnt be a problem alone

idk how old my version is but it works. is there anyway to get it to use a divination? ty

its a hybrid (life/mana) flask, should work once it is using the flask to recover life/mana.

I guess the good news is that badplayer made a commit 15 days ago, so he hasn't abandoned the project completely, that's what I would be concerned about. 

I guess the good news is that badplayer made a commit 15 days ago, so he hasn't abandoned the project completely, that's what I would be concerned about. 

there are other people offering to contribute to the fixes too till they quit poe so even if bad quits... someone is likely going to take over after him

is it detectable?

Most everything is "detectable" but it not likely that they would be searching for it, as many legit players and streamers use some form of ahk in their gameplay.

I have personally used some form of Gurud's multiscript back in closed beta, so I would say that it is reasonably safe.