Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
poeplayer1992

How to get warcries, buffs, vaal spells to work??

Maybe I am not doing something right, but it seems like every spell that is not an attack or an aura simply just doesn't work. Buffs, warcries, vaal spells. None of them. I've tried many things. Having it recast completely breaks the bot, where it stands in one place recasting the spell over and over without clearing the map. I've tried setting the spell to cast only in the presence of a certain tier of enemy, still doesn't work. I've even tried to override the flask to try and cast the spell in its place when it hits 95% ES or mana but also nothing. The most it did was repeatedly take screenshots for some reason. 

It's irritating that I cannot get this bot to work with what is probably 30-40% of the spells in POE. If anybody has any idea why, please let me know. 

On 11/16/2020 at 7:07 PM, poeplayer1992 said:

Maybe I am not doing something right, but it seems like every spell that is not an attack or an aura simply just doesn't work. Buffs, warcries, vaal spells. None of them. I've tried many things. Having it recast completely breaks the bot, where it stands in one place recasting the spell over and over without clearing the map. I've tried setting the spell to cast only in the presence of a certain tier of enemy, still doesn't work. I've even tried to override the flask to try and cast the spell in its place when it hits 95% ES or mana but also nothing. The most it did was repeatedly take screenshots for some reason. 

It's irritating that I cannot get this bot to work with what is probably 30-40% of the spells in POE. If anybody has any idea why, please let me know. 

Everything works absolutely fine.
Just set some priority and cooldown. There's plenty of information on this forum btw.