Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
q1a1z1

What did u get from the bot

So far nothing worth anything, been running it for at least 7 days straight in total and the best I have is 3 Chaos orbs...I guess I'm seriously unlucky.

Ive been running almost every night. About 10 days total lets say. I got 30+ GCP, 1 Exalt, 50+ fusings, and a bunch of other stuff.

i have been having pretty good luck. botted from level 15-30 so far, just having a friend rush the guy

trying out different zones, and with the new update i dont fill up on crappy gems over night

15+ fusing, 5 gcp, 30+ alchs, 20+ chaos, 2 regals 2k scrolls(lol) this is like 5 nights of running (1 or 2 nights it didnt run all night)

Botting City of Sarn in merciless and once i traded all the lower currencies // uniques i got from a day of botting i usualy get more than 20 chaos (i'm not botting on the normal league...anarchy is better)

Posted Image

A lot more than this really but that is one tab of the madness that has been transferred off my bot accounts onto my main.

Looted 4 exalts, and made about 5 more through 20/20 gems so far. They are on a special tab though ;)

-Watah

Posted Image

A lot more than this really but that is one tab of the madness that has been transferred off my bot accounts onto my main.

Looted 4 exalts, and made about 5 more through 20/20 gems so far. They are on a special tab though ;)

-Watah

dude, this is insane! where were you bot at, :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

As always, people seem not to hear the advices even from someone creating this bot ^_^

1 - leap slam marauder / duelist

2 - city of sarn in merciless

3 - gg wp.

Btw Watah, i should just print that screen shot and stick it onto everyone's face once they complain.

"This is what a FREE tool made you earn without any effort, BOOM!" 8-)

edit : What's your IIQ just for my curiosity ? (average ofc, not asking for the exact %)

edit2 : btw i like your profile pic xD Watatatatatatata (DBZ style) !

Posted Image

-Watah

dude, this is insane! where were you bot at, :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Agree, hope i get same one day even better, keep going bro nice job :D

edit : What's your IIQ just for my curiosity ? (average ofc, not asking for the exact %)

edit2 : btw i like your profile pic xD Watatatatatatata (DBZ style) !

1: 143% on Leap Slam with 20/20 IIQ gem linked.

2: Thanks =P

howmany weeks did you run it for lol? and i didnt know iiq would increase currenct drops?

1: 3+4 My second tabs getting pretty sexy now to.

2: Yah IIQ is all that works for currency items. IIR works for uniques or rares but I don't really care much about those.

Are you using VMware ? and what build do you use ? norm ? merc?

1: Oracle VirtualBox, very similar to VMWare.

2: Leap Slam DUH! <3

3: Merciless Sarn, as Beast said this is the only way to go. (Until pathing is implemented anyways, Lunaris could get pretty sexy then. Although leap slam would no longer be required/ideal)

Also alot of people consider scrolls "useless" however i keep them all in one tab until it is completely full, then I use a simple little clicker macro to turn Wisdom>Portal>Trasmutation>Augment>Alts, I dont hold more Transmutations than you see in that screenshot once I turn all my scrolls into transmutes I pull all those out as well and make a ton of Alts, which I also no longer keep.

Still stashing some jewellers untill I get 2 full rows of them, and then it will be Fusings.

A entire tab of scrolls, and 5-10 mins afk ctrl+clicking turns into a lot more jewellers than you think.

1 row of portals = 4 alts

1 row of wisdoms = 1.3 alts

So 10 rows figure, 6 are wisdom, 4 are portals, thats 1stack of alts and some change.

Doesnt sound like much unless your getting that every 2daysish then its pretty decent.

Add in the 6-7 stacks of transmutes, 4-5 stacks of augs, both currencies I no longer value and act3cruel clarissa is my best friend.

Only downside is inventory space, but I also use logmein.com, a free web remote desktop client, so I am able to stash stuff twice a day at work, as well as once before I go to bed, and once when I wake up. Also helps for a random crash or something ( Almost never happens ).

-Watah

ye. scrolls are useless since the currency output for them is kinda irrelevant.

but thats what everyone should choose on himself.

well, with auto-stashing and auto-trade-up script it's not that bad... but as long as that isn't implemented I have no need for the scrolls anymore. But you're right - everybody should decide on their own.

Sign in to follow this