Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
pulse323

My account got banned just today

dnil.png

man this sucks, I really enjoyed the game, is there any hope in getting my account back? I already emailed the support team regarding this matter. I'vbe used the bot for 4 days straight on two accounts, and I was ip banned. Sigh... sad day

Edited by pulse323

Guest BloodyBeast

Meanwhile my botting character is level 90....botting 24/7

Why do you use 2 bots in same time it's ridiculous we keep warning people telling them not to bot with multiple char in same time because GGG flags that really fast.
But you guys seems not to understand....what else can i say / do for you guys to understand..?

Idk i make 2 ex per day botting with 1 char...isn't it enough ?

dnil.png

man this sucks, I really enjoyed the game, is there any hope in getting my account back? I already emailed the support team regarding this matter. I'vbe used the bot for 4 days straight on two accounts, and I was ip banned. Sigh... sad day

4 days straight

two accounts

was ip banned

24 / 7 for 4 days must not be human

two accounts assumed on same ip. you should be glad they didn't ban within an hour.

I hope that OP has boted 24/7 - therefore it's his own fault that he got banned.

I just picked up the bot yesterday.

It's lacking a lot of features from the other bot that I've used, however - this bot works and isn't detected by GGG. Which is all that matters.

OP could you give us some more details? How much did you bot, where? Did you monitor the bot? Did you trade, did you post items on $?

4 days straight

two accounts

was ip banned

24 / 7 for 4 days must not be human

two accounts assumed on same ip. you should be glad they didn't ban within an hour.

lol? u are wrong. there are alot of ppl who have 1 IP for all. internet cafes or etc... so they cant ban only for this reason

i have a level 78 marauder and a lvl 35 shadow, botted the marauder at library and shadow at city of sarn, all was fine till i started botting with my shadow then boom! 1 day after i botted with my shadow my acct was banned :(

i guess we should only bot with one guy at the most

well, if you are botting you have to know the risks.

nothing can ensure you 100 % risk free botting (counts for pretty much every game), you only could minimize the risk to a smaller percentage (don't bot 24/7 etc. pp.)

lol? u are wrong. there are alot of ppl who have 1 IP for all. internet cafes or etc... so they cant ban only for this reason

sorry you got banned with 2 bots, i'm unbanned with 100~. Let us see who is wrong.

Meanwhile my botting character is level 90....botting 24/7

Why do you use 2 bots in same time it's ridiculous we keep warning people telling them not to bot with multiple char in same time because GGG flags that really fast.

But you guys seems not to understand....what else can i say / do for you guys to understand..?

Idk i make 2 ex per day botting with 1 char...isn't it enough ?

That is unless you run them all on different IPs - right? 

i was running 2 accounts pretty much 24/7 for the last 3 weeks... no bans yet, vpn's running on all accounts... vpnlifeguard to keep me safe! :), sorry for your bans :(

Sorry for ur loss ...

6/6 still for me...all sep ip vms not cloned ...poe not shared. .

Are you running a webserver dark?

Plz enlighten ud abt of ur setup....=)

i think the admin should make more users aware that using VPNs reduces the chance of your character getting banned just as a side note. 

But if I knew it before I wouldn't have created different IP anyway. Bound to happen lol. Emailed GGG and hoping for the ban to get lifted

i have a level 78 marauder and a lvl 35 shadow, botted the marauder at library and shadow at city of sarn, all was fine till i started botting with my shadow then boom! 1 day after i botted with my shadow my acct was banned :(

i guess we should only bot with one guy at the most

It doesn't even matter that you were running two accounts (though that increases your ban chances as well in general) if you were botting 24/7.  It's not like GGG will believe you break the world record for going without sleep while playing their game.

Sign in to follow this