Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
GoldenDrops

.83d will not download. Shows a virus

Anyone else getting this error when downloading .83d saying failed due to virus?

Showing Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.D8!ml  is the problem.

I've never had an issue with downloading any of the EB updates besides this one.

Edited by GoldenDrops

30 minutes ago, GoldenDrops said:

Anyone else getting this error when downloading .83d saying failed due to virus?

Showing Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.D8!ml  is the problem.

I've never had an issue with downloading any of the EB updates besides this one.

This sometimes happens when software that is used to Obfuscate programming code, hasn't renewed their digital licensing in time with Microsoft, So A/V's cannot determine if its Safe or not because of how the code is Jumbled so that it cant be easily reverse engineered. when you Miss the deadline it can sometimes take 48-72Hours for the License to actually be updated back in their system.

hope this helps! I've ran into similar situations when I've packed my own software. it is a False-Positive.

had the same issue but i allowed it as im running a VM but there was just an update so bot will be broken anyway.

Update: the bot is still working fine after the POE update... nice

Edited by Draknore

no problem for me, i use 2 vmw station, one with windowss deffender, and the second with avast and both work fine, no trojan or virus detected, bot work fine.

try to turn off your protection, or change software protection.

As everyone has said, turn off AV or allow it through exceptions. Program is 100% safe but Bots / Hacks generally appear as viruses. Also make sure to run the bot as administrator.