Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Shrek_III

[Unofficial] EBG (ExiledBot GUI) v2.1a [11/03/13]

Thats not for sure a ALT problem, sometimes the bot has trouble picking when the item is crouded by other items. But it qaa fixed in the last update with the try times then move option in the picket.ini

No it is an ALT problem because I turned where I can always see items on and it just sits there clicking the item over and over and over. It is not clicking the wrong spot... I checked.

Everything works fine when im not using the GUI except gem leveling. The picking retry works wonders. It is just the GUI I am having problems with picking stuff up when key pickup in game is active.

Are you sure, that in "Bot-Settings I" the Looting-Option "Use ALT to loot" is checked?!

You also have the ingame option enabled?

Just because I am 100% sure it's working as I am looting this way aswell. Although I have no other reports...

Please post your "charakter".EBC here - thx

I must be going crazy. After installing the GUI and copying the bot files to the directory, and attempting to start the bot, it does not launch the game.

If I open the game first, and then start the bot, it will cast an aura, move a bit, then just stand there.

1.4a broke everything for me, as well. There is something strange that is happening in the configuration files... as a test, I copied out the config files that the GUI generated, and then tried running them in a vanilla copy of EB and it shared the same symptoms as when I was trying to use it with the GUI. Replaced the old one with the configs that I set up manually and they worked just like they did before.

I'll try and use my limited skills to dig in a little bit more and see if I can find what option is specifically causing the problem.

EDIT:

The system.ini file that the GUI is generating does not have any of the sleep time settings, including for the area select. I think that this is what's causing all of the problems.

1.4a is working correctly for me. Only thing is i need to manually add the "enable_game_automatic_restart=true" line to the profile config file, as EBG doesn't add this line when it saves config.ini.

If you cant get it to work configure the current ini files manually then paste the text into the corresponding EBG profile config file. this way all the defaults are set correctly.

thanks for your work Shrek_III :D

@crusnik

you are right, this happens if you create a new profile. Old profiles will be updated automatically.

This is a bad bug - my fault - will be fixed with the next update.

Guest seanpf11

Hey lastnight i was running pre patch, came home, and was dc/d. after logging into the game my character now runs back and forth from the waypoint without ever going anywhere..I figure from what ive read it has something to do with sleep time between clicks or w/e. any help with this problem would be fantastic as I JUST finished tweaking in a low LIFER with bear trap and ice spear I am literally DYING to make my d2 sorceress

I download and installed this because it had great reviews. I set it up. First, it kept giving me an error that I want to bot in the town - I clearly set it as "The Forest" but still the EBG kept saying I want to bot in town. After tweaking a lot of settings, it finally let me start the bot. When the bot starts, it makes just one click in the town totally away from the waypoint, and then just stands there. I'm still not sure where did I make the error?

And yes, this GUI surely needs some more documentation. If I can get it working, I'll write a guide for it.

Guest seanpf11

im having the same problems, im starting to believe the conflict may lie in between shreks unoffical GUI and exiled bot

anyone find a workaround with the wingdng3.ttf ? it crashes my download for the setup of the GUI. I saw that running in VM helps, but without is there a way. I manually downloaded the file, but it still crashes the setup, and i cant find a way to reinitiate the setup, which i could maybe manually place the file in once its been created. any help would be appreciated, thanks

Hey shrek, when you fix your gui, if possible can you add the function to the inventory add on of:

a) detect ID scrolls

b) ID rare before vendor

Should not be too hard as I assume the vendor script uses the copy function to sort inventory.

A quick add on before vendor clear of if item = id scroll set to "id" and then, Right click "id" + hold shift (to use extra ID in inventory without checks) click each first slot rares and then continue with the existing sell script. Would be great if you could implement this. Happy to help out with my limited scripting skill if it could be a help.

Ohh and leave your movement script in also. It will help for the situations when the bot gets stuck on waypoints like in the docks and the odd time the monster out of range bug hits. (target is outside the max attack distance but not outside the pathing trigger distance so the bot stalls until something hits range)

Hey shrek, when you fix your gui, if possible can you add the function to the inventory add on of:

a) detect ID scrolls

b) ID rare before vendor

Should not be too hard as I assume the vendor script uses the copy function to sort inventory.

A quick add on before vendor clear of if item = id scroll set to "id" and then, Right click "id" + hold shift (to use extra ID in inventory without checks) click each first slot rares and then continue with the existing sell script. Would be great if you could implement this. Happy to help out with my limited scripting skill if it could be a help.

Ohh and leave your movement script in also. It will help for the situations when the bot gets stuck on waypoints like in the docks and the odd time the monster out of range bug hits. (target is outside the max attack distance but not outside the pathing trigger distance so the bot stalls until something hits range)

Done already, but this isn't what I am aiming for.

Right now I am implementing a real item check, so you say I want to keep

- all armor with 1000+ defense and it won't sell it.

- all items with 5 links

- all items with 6 sockets

- or whatever you want to keep

Implementing this is a biggy - but will be awesome once it is released.

Here a small teaser on how to make your file to keep several items:

[rarity] == unique
[rarity] == currency
[rarity] == gem
[type] == ring && [rarity] == rare
[type] == amulet && [rarity] == rare
[type] == armour && [sockets] == 6
[type] == weapon && [sockets] == 6
[type] == armour && [sockets] >= 5 && [links] >= 4
[type] == weapon && [sockets] >= 5 && [links] >= 4

I assume that it is pretty easy to understand ;)

Ok, here some more information about the state of the new GUI

Tasks:

- identify items DONE

- currency stacker DONE

- item parser partially DONE

right now I am working on recognizing all prefixes and suffixes... ...to be continued

Ok, here some more information about the state of the new GUI

Tasks:

- identify items DONE

- currency stacker DONE

- recognizing all prefixes and suffixes DONE

- item parser partially DONE

working on reading and comparing mods... ...to be continued