Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Shrek_III

[Unofficial] EBG (ExiledBot GUI) v2.1a [11/03/13]

guys, after the new patch, i'm not able to bot anymore.

It only works on logon screen, after that when logging into character it won't logon at all.

The scripts I have configured accordingly and it will never work. Anyone have this issue ? Please advise.

Thanks & Regards.

guys, after the new patch, i'm not able to bot anymore.

It only works on logon screen, after that when logging into character it won't logon at all.

The scripts I have configured accordingly and it will never work. Anyone have this issue ? Please advise.

Thanks & Regards.

Have you downloaded version v0.6g from the front page? It's been working fine for me.

Hm - you might have seen it, there iis a bug report link on the about page of EBG - would be better to post there than in the release thread...

Anyway, could you please explain your steps? - I need more information if you want me to help you...

Ok, first I configured the configurations in EBG according to what I need including resolution, Autopick & etc.

The login is fine. But after that it always click at the same place, instead selecting a character. It didnt select according to the character I needed.

When I try logging into the game, the mouse cursor somehow always stuck to one particular area and even after rebooting PC numerous times, it's the same.

Has anyone come across this issue ?

Please advice.

Thanks & Regards.

Ok, after i delete the whole folder and repatch it seemed to work fine.

However, the bot try to teleport to the act which I have programmed, but it's kinda off position.

How do I reposition the bot to click the correct menu ?

Any guides, please link them to me. Thanks.

How to reliably prohibirt to restart client.exe for bot!?!? Sometimes bot to not turn off, i cant do anything, when i press alt+f4, client is restarting and only hard reset computer is helpful.

Sorry for bad eng.

How to reliably prohibirt to restart client.exe for bot!?!? Sometimes bot to not turn off, i cant do anything, when i press alt+f4, client is restarting and only hard reset computer is helpful.

Sorry for bad eng.

Alt+B, the other shortcut keys you will find under "View" --> "EGB Settings"

I just created a new character, level 2, trying to bot at a1 normal mudflats. had all the settings set right but it just seems to not act right, walking to the side of town and parked there.. can help me out buddy?

okay so 1st time using the GUI and for some reason it wont make a new game after its clear?? i set the max game time to 400 and the if no kill timer 60 secs and it just sits there using the random movement??? it seems to kill things alot better with the gui from shreik but i cannot farm multiple times just once :/

enable_game_automatic_restart=true ; Define here if you want to game to automatically restart when closed. Moreover, true will start the game unpaused and false will start the game paused.

character_to_use=1 ; Define here which character you want to use in the character selection screen (default : 0, top character).

run_max_time=400 ; maximum time (in seconds) allowed per run. when timer is reached, exit to login and start again

monster_no_kill_timeout=60 ; if the bot didn't kill anything during last 300s (default), next instance! (set to 0 to disable this feature)

Just to show you that I am not dead, nor is this project, I present you a small video...

...things are coming and I am sure, that you were waiting for them!

you -> :o

me -> :mrgreen:

http://www.bot-forum.net/PoE/forum/Download/Inv_Dump.mp4

awesome work!

i have an AHK script that does basically the same thing.

i was talking to alkpone about how this works just last night :B

we scan the inventory by hovering over the middle of each grid. we dont save the state of the inventory, instead we first do a small process that:

1-pauses bot when it hits town.

2-finds all un-ID'd rares and ID's them. then sells them

3-stashes all currency and uniques.

4-if after one stashing sweep there are still items in inventory, choses another stash tab and repeats it.

5-script unpauses the bot and lets it go back to start a new instance.

i wish i could release this script, but since i didnt start it i cant release it. i have asked my friend that started it to release it but he doesnt want to. even though i built half of it, i have to let him decide. thats only fair.

he doesnt use exiledbot, he has another bot fully built in AHK which does a mix of pixel and memory scanning.

it works very well but i believe the best way to build a bot is purely via memory reversal and not pixel scanning and so far exiledbot is the first i have seen which is trying to do this 100% without any pixel logic.

in any case, i hope my explanation gives you some ideas too. :)

1-pauses bot when it hits town.

2-finds all un-ID'd rares and ID's them. then sells them

3-stashes all currency and uniques.

4-if after one stashing sweep there are still items in inventory, choses another stash tab and repeats it.

5-script unpauses the bot and lets it go back to start a new instance.

in any case, i hope my explanation gives you some ideas too. :)

That's exactly what this is doing - not finished, but as you were able to see when it comes to town it automatically stops (it pauses the bot) - dumps the inventory and then unpause the bot.

What I am about to do now is to interact with the vendors - just to be able to sell the stuff which I don't want...

shrek, can you update your gui for the new scrolls looting/no looting pls? it over-writes the scrolls config when you load a profile so you dont have the option to loot scrolls or not =D