Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Shrek_III

[Unofficial] EBG (ExiledBot GUI) v2.1a [11/03/13]

Tried this for the first time. Didn't work - bot clicks on an area in town, and then just stands there. That means that after you posted on page 17 that it's not working with v0.8, there are no more updates? Eagerly waiting for the next release then! :)

Tried this for the first time. Didn't work - bot clicks on an area in town, and then just stands there. That means that after you posted on page 17 that it's not working with v0.8, there are no more updates? Eagerly waiting for the next release then! :)

This. I am currently using the most recent version of the bot. At first I overlooked the note about the middle mouse and right mouse buttons BOTH having to be bound to skills OTHER than move, once that was addressed, if loaded in town, the bot moves once and then spams "entered town" "left town" "entered town" "left town" etc. When attempting to load from the login screen, I became aware that it also seems to currently have problems loading the first character in a list. These problems can be eliminated by using the bot by itself without the plugin. Sad face.

Looking forward to the updates! Great work so far btw as well, although I have been unable to use the plugin myself as of yet, I can already tell the amount off effort you have put into this is substantial.

Once again - you can't use your EBG version which the actual version of the bot 0.8

I just gave you some information about what I am doing right now. I will release it once it is ready.

Current project state:

- identify items DONE

- currency stacker DONE

- recognizing all prefixes and suffixes DONE

- item parser partially DONE

[*:26v7qdst]Helmet

[*:26v7qdst]Chest

[*:26v7qdst]belt

[*:26v7qdst]ring

[*:26v7qdst]amulet

[*:26v7qdst]gloves

[*:26v7qdst]boots

[*:26v7qdst]shields

[*:26v7qdst]quiver

[*:26v7qdst]wand

[*:26v7qdst]dagger

[*:26v7qdst]sword

[*:26v7qdst]axe

[*:26v7qdst]mace

[*:26v7qdst]claws

[*:26v7qdst]scepter

[*:26v7qdst]staff

[*:26v7qdst]bow

Oh I see. So you just send F12 to the bot to pause it while your program does stuff or whatever?

exactly

shrek is inventory cleaner going to be stashing good items, selling bad item?

stashing is not yet implemented, but will be - right now it just keeps the good items and sells the bad ones.

Oh I see. So you just send F12 to the bot to pause it while your program does stuff or whatever?

exactly

But with pausing having its own issues, are you sure it'll work well? There are times when the bot refuses to pause, and then I need to do Alt+F4 as the last resort!

I have had no issues with the pause function in the 0.8 versions. I don't mind if the inventory fills fast... If I can filter to only pickup 6S/ and 5/6L plus jewelry and belts it should last a fair few runs before needing to stash items.

exactly

But with pausing having its own issues, are you sure it'll work well? There are times when the bot refuses to pause, and then I need to do Alt+F4 as the last resort!

In my mind this bug provide of your computer, normaly its happen when your CP are a bit slow.

For fix it i up this

"

; Delay in milliseconds between each click when selecting an area

area_selection_click_delay=500

"

Normaly its 250, im not sur but work for me, i never got this prob, and i can pause the bot when i want.

hf

Ok, let me give a statement

1st all Pausing isn't an issue if I do it program-sided. The thing that makes everything worse right now is the login bug.

2nd InvCleaner is no pickit replacement.

3rd You will only keep the stuff which you defined - the pick up has to be done by the bot.

4th Depending on your sip-file (Shrek_III's Item Parser), which defines the items to keep, the inv will fill up faster or slower.

For me it didn't happen since I am using this feature.

Ok, let me give a statement

1st all Pausing isn't an issue if I do it program-sided. The thing that makes everything worse right now is the login bug.

2nd InvCleaner is no pickit replacement.

3rd You will only keep the stuff which you defined - the pick up has to be done by the bot.

4th Depending on your sip-file (Shrek_III's Item Parser), which defines the items to keep, the inv will fill up faster or slower.

For me it didn't happen since I am using this feature.

Thanks for the status updates Shrek! Looking forward to the new version and its release, the new stashing feature will be amazing and I know myself and many others are highly anticipating this feature. Keep up the great work!

It's growing and getting a better state each day...

Current project state:

- identify items DONE

- currency stacker DONE

- item parser partially DONE

[*:35qrpq5c]Helmet

[*:35qrpq5c]Chest

[*:35qrpq5c]belt

[*:35qrpq5c]ring

[*:35qrpq5c]amulet

[*:35qrpq5c]gloves

[*:35qrpq5c]boots

[*:35qrpq5c]shields

[*:35qrpq5c]quiver

[*:35qrpq5c]wand

[*:35qrpq5c]dagger

[*:35qrpq5c]sword

[*:35qrpq5c]axe

[*:35qrpq5c]mace

[*:35qrpq5c]claws

[*:35qrpq5c]scepter

[*:35qrpq5c]staff

[*:35qrpq5c]bow

I still hope that they will fix the login bug... ...hopefully be ready to release a new version of EBG this weekend.

Current project state:

- identify items DONE

- currency stacker DONE

- item parser mostly DONE

[*:3fnkn0la]Helmet

[*:3fnkn0la]Chest

[*:3fnkn0la]belt

[*:3fnkn0la]ring

[*:3fnkn0la]amulet

[*:3fnkn0la]gloves

[*:3fnkn0la]boots

[*:3fnkn0la]shields

[*:3fnkn0la]quiver

[*:3fnkn0la]wand

[*:3fnkn0la]dagger

[*:3fnkn0la]sword

[*:3fnkn0la]axe

[*:3fnkn0la]mace

[*:3fnkn0la]claws

[*:3fnkn0la]scepter

[*:3fnkn0la]staff

[*:3fnkn0la]bow

wow, your going well! keep up the good work buddy.

also i found this

; maximum time (in seconds) allowed per run. when timer is reached, exit to login and start again

run_max_time=0

seems to have fixed my login problem. ill test more (last night my ip dropped) so i need more testing. ill let you know

Bad luck guys,

everything is ready and working, but since they implemented their own spartanic GUI, I won't continue EBG.

I will make it a private project from now on.

As noone donated a single penny this doesn't seem to be a problem.

I will post a video within today just to prove that InvCleaner is working and that there is no problem implementing anything like a proper item-parser.

EBG is dead (at least for the public).

Any status updates on the progress of this for the new release? I know it was getting pretty close to complete with the new features several days ago before the patches, and this threads been pretty quiet the last few days, this would be the icing on the cake for the new release ;)

Bad luck guys,

everything is ready and working, but since they implemented their own spartanic GUI, I won't continue EBG.

I will make it a private project from now on.

As noone donated a single penny this doesn't seem to be a problem.

I will post a video within today just to prove that InvCleaner is working and that there is no problem implementing anything like a proper item-parser.

EBG is dead (at least for the public).

I was looking foward to try this, but it is your project and you do what you want with it, good luck and I hope you reconsider your decision. Thank for all your hard work, the GUI was awesome.

I promised to give you a trailer of how invCleaner is working...

Look at this video to see invCleaner identifying, selling and stacking.

InvCleaner in action

This is a capture I made today working with v0.8f of the ExiledBot.

I will post a second video showing, that invCleaner is able to keep items which are defined to keep...