Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Shrek_III

[Unofficial] EBG (ExiledBot GUI) v2.1a [11/03/13]

can you post screenshots of your skills setup?

dont really know how to post a picture on here hopefully the attachment works.

but the character is super basic, uses double strike on MW, Cleave on RMB, Hatred on Q, and Leap Slam on R, its a duelist not that I imagine that matters. Till I started using the GUI from Shrek, bot was working great, my little guy was hopping around from group to group hackin and slashin, happy as can be. Now he just runs around. I dont have gem leveling on or anything like that.

Edit... Cant get a file attached, and cant pase the prntscrn. Apparently I've gone full retard..

further edit.. i just deleted it all and re dl'd it. running basic bot again. works well enough, would love to get that gui to work sometime though...

ive noticed that the GUI doesnt use the new profiles with the distances. I have deleted the bot entireley and the GUI. redownloaded both and put them in the correct places. Made completely new profiles but still no skill priority so it only left clicks. I think thats what everyone is having problems with.

The easiest way to fix is to

do you skill setup outside the GUI and then make it read only so the GUI cant touch it and ruin your setup.

Otherwise the GUI will reset your skill.ini and you wont be able to get it to use anything but left click.

Next version which will be released is bug free (regarding skills) - if not please gimme a feedback or a bug report which is useable in any way - not something like "it's not working".

Edit:

btw the GUI supports skill distances since version 1.2 - please look carefully before flaming - thx

ive noticed that the GUI doesnt use the new profiles with the distances. I have deleted the bot entireley and the GUI. redownloaded both and put them in the correct places. Made completely new profiles but still no skill priority so it only left clicks. I think thats what everyone is having problems with.

The easiest way to fix is to

do you skill setup outside the GUI and then make it read only so the GUI cant touch it and ruin your setup.

Otherwise the GUI will reset your skill.ini and you wont be able to get it to use anything but left click.

I personally haven't even had the pleasure of using the GUI because I just found out about it during the poe update yesterday. Though from my experience with the bot and the skill.ini. I can rarely get it to do anything other then left click though sometimes it will use the mouse wheel or right click but its random and all the other skills on qwert never work for me no matter if the priority is set to 0 or 99.

I am looking forward to the update to exiled-bot though and can't wait for pathfinding.

Thanks everyone who is working hard on all of these things we appreciate it.

Quick Fix for the bot if your using this and it keeps crashing on loot droping..

Under your Pickit.ini Configure it how you wish and save...

Right click > Properties > READ ONLY > Save\OK...

The bot added some new features that are pretty legit.. That should solve all problems and remember to uncheck and edit then save and redo the write only..

ENJOY!!!

sorry shrek didnt mean to sound as a flame champ it wasnt at all. but i know that when i use your gui it was over writing the skill.ini and i didnt have the priority skill thing anymore. maybe mine was just bugged tho but i can send you a copy of my skills.ini after i edit with your program if you wish. maybe not important now new version is out mate

hi

i cant install the new setup.

the setup crashes always at the same point: Registering: Wingdng3.tff

anyone has the same problem?

hm worked in my vm...

try manually delete the Wingdings3 true type font - and re-run setup

hi

i cant install the new setup.

the setup crashes always at the same point: Registering: Wingdng3.tff

anyone has the same problem?

hm worked in my vm...

try manually delete the Wingdings3 true type font - and re-run setup

i removed the ttf and re-run the setup, still the same problem?

i tried it in a VM and it worked,

i guess its a problem on my windows,

anyway i can update my old version and it works,

other question what is BAR there are no settings i just can activate or deactivate it , but what does it?

Check out the EBG Settings II for BAR :)

It lets you setup up time slots (max 5) for which one slot shall run and then it loads according profile with it. That way you can make bot pause at certain times or even use a different char on the same acc... or change zones...

Hi shrek just wanted to let you know I am having an issue with the exiled bot gui. when I run it I get asked to update so I do. When the update completes it asked to restart to update the executable files I click restart then I click ja which i assume is yes in spanish. then it just closes.... when I re open the gui it does the same thing again asks me to update etc over and over again the same thing...

PS: I downloaded the fresh copy from post #1

try to run it as administrator. Windows has issues replacing files you've opened with new files when you're not an admin.,

I tried this. Funny thing is I just closed the update prompt and the gui came right up and says its version 1.3a so guess im good to go just gotta close the update prompt lol

Edit: Yep its working fine I just have to close the update box every time so if anyone else encounters this problem thats the fix. :)

Shrek,

My client.exe keeps crashing when currency drops in game. I just redownloaded the bot and the gui about 15 minutes ago and I tried putting hte pickit to read only as suggested by someone above but the issue still stands. Any suggestions would be helpful

HOW DOES BAR WORK the time is it in hours 00:00 if i put 1:00 - 2:00 is that 1 hour on 1st profile then bar 2 would be 2:01 - 3:00?? can you give an example of correct timespread to use

Thats not for sure a ALT problem, sometimes the bot has trouble picking when the item is crouded by other items. But it qaa fixed in the last update with the try times then move option in the picket.ini