Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Shrek_III

[Unofficial] EBG (ExiledBot GUI) v2.1a [11/03/13]

As promised - new version is released.

But please be very careful with the InvCleaner this feature is still in alpha stage - I can't be held responsible for any losses.

Use this feature under supervision, only!

Investigating the weird bug between right mouse button and middle mouse, it seems as though the gui is writing each setting to the opposites value (meaning the distances for right mouse button are being written in config.ini to the distances of middle mouse) there's some other weird stuff going on but I'm going to keep investigating. At the moment I have had success just using left click as my cleave.

my bot just walks to the mob and don't do skill. i set skill setting 1, mw and right mouse min dist 1 and max 2000 and it just clicks on mob but no attack? please help

the update thing, i said what to do to get past it... just press X and close it.

The skill thing is just a bit of play and ull get it working.

now there is an issue during the time it scans inventory, its not waiting long enough, or trying to go to wp and do the scan of the inventory.

anyway here is a screeny of what happens.

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fi ... 1168661928

The skill setting isnt working properly I set my RMB to have priority 1. MMB priority 2 and the LMB to 3 and it still use LMB as first.. :( when I want it to use the skill that's in RMB first

Ok i getting tired of writing that.... LMB is the walk only button. Dont bind any other skill than walk only to it. Somtimes it isnt the bot that bugs....

I put LMB to Move Only

and put skills in the other ones... but then it just walk to the mobs and doesnt use anything.. :/

What am I suppose to write in Skill max dis and skill min dis