Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
JodyHighroller

Banned? Post your experience/Situation here. (For science!)

I thought this could be a useful thread where people that get banned post their experience and info about what they were doing so that by the process of elimination, we can learn more about what "risky behavior" is and what kind of stuff is more likely to get you flagged/banned so that other people can avoid it.

Got banned? Reply to this thread with as much of the following info as possible:

___

How long were you running the bots and playing per day, roughly?:

Were you running multiple accounts on VMs with separate IPs?

Do you use any other bots/hacks other than Exiled Bot? (maphacks, fullbright, etc.)

Did one of your accounts get banned, or multiple?

Were you trading in between accounts?

How long were you running the bots before getting banned?

Were you having your accounts interact with each other in any way?

Do you have multiple accounts on your main IP, I.E. do you play with friends or use multiple accounts legitimately separate from your bots?

If you were using VPNs, which service do you use? Were they public or private?

___

If any of you banned players could take a minute or two to post I'd be very grateful and i think it could help everyone out.

Thanks!

- Jody

Edited by JodyHighroller

How long were you running the bots and playing per day, roughly?:        6hours, only when I asleep.

Were you running multiple accounts on VMs with separate IPs?                Nope I only ran 1 bot, no VM

Did one of your accounts get banned, or multiple?                                    only 1

Were you trading in between accounts?                                                    I did trade with other players 

How long were you running the bots before getting banned?                      couple of weeks, from 1-86, manually played until dock in merciless then library.

Were you having your accounts interact with each other in any way?         No

Do you have multiple accounts on your main IP, I.E. do you play with friends or use multiple accounts legitimately separate from your bots?             I do play with friends.

If you were using VPNs, which service do you use? Were they public or private?                          No I didnt use any VPN until now, cuz my ip was banned.

___

How long were you running the bots and playing per day, roughly?:        6hours, only when I asleep.

Were you running multiple accounts on VMs with separate IPs?                Nope I only ran 1 bot, no VM

Did one of your accounts get banned, or multiple?                                    only 1

Were you trading in between accounts?                                                    I did trade with other players 

How long were you running the bots before getting banned?                      couple of weeks, from 1-86, manually played until dock in merciless then library.

Do you have multiple accounts on your main IP, I.E. do you play with friends or use multiple accounts legitimately separate from your bots?             I do play with friends.

If you were using VPNs, which service do you use? Were they public or private?                          No I didnt use any VPN until now, cuz my ip was banned.

___

Do any of your friends use bots? 

Do you use Maphacks or any other hacks/bots other than EB? (forgot to add this to the list)

___

Bạn đen vl :( tôi cũng mới bị bay sạch 1 đống acc hôm qua, cả acc chứa đồ các kiểu T__T

Do any of your friends use bots? 

Do you use Maphacks or any other hacks/bots other than EB? (forgot to add this to the list)

No, only me and I only use exile bot.

Ban Hammer got me yesterday. So what, its a free game :P Besides that all my currency was safe in a legit account, back from the beta days. Already have 2 lvl 50+ toons running again with some crazy asian VPN. :D

How long were you running the bots and playing per day, roughly?: 24/7

Were you running multiple accounts on VMs with separate IPs? Same IP, suicide mode on.

Do you use any other bots/hacks other than Exiled Bot? (maphacks, fullbright, etc.) Nope, all I do its crazy runs with 5 Quicksilver flasks to make new bot minions. ^^

Did one of your accounts get banned, or multiple? All that were botting at that time.

Were you trading in between accounts? Nope, i traded between them and a legit

How long were you running the bots before getting banned? 2 or 3 weeks

Were you having your accounts interact with each other in any way? Nope.

Do you have multiple accounts on your main IP, I.E. do you play with friends or use multiple accounts legitimately separate from your bots? All on the same IP. There is a main legit account (safe), and all the others are just for botting.

If you were using VPNs, which service do you use? Were they public or private? Now I do. Not at the ban time.

___

I sent GGG an e-mail asking the reason for the bans and look:

"Hi Arthur,

I'm afraid that after an in depth and thorough look through your account and it's past actions to date, the account 
investigation team has decided that your account will be remaining banned. This is after an extremely in depth 
investigation into your account and any actions you have taken while using this account that are deemed to be against our 
Terms of Service. With this, the investigation team has decided there is enough conclusive evidence which has lead to 
your account being permanently banned.

Regards,
Nick
GGG Support"

LOL

Edited by arthur.esteves

3 accs banned 

1 mule banned - they can trace drop-trading.

you use vpn?

your mule was on different ip or just using vpn?

Edited by jpbot

and had they same ip ? 

i hope they banned you only because u shared the same ip with someone who is flagged .

im sure flagged because i alrdy traded like 100 chaos orbs and 8 exalt  in the last 2 days for nothing ingame  :cry:

now im a bit afraid to lose my exalted when i keep botting    :mrgreen:

the question is if u really get flagged by trading many orbs for nothing

Edited by Delamonica

A suggestion, do not use one of the free/public VPNs, there could be 50 people already using it for botting. And those IP's are flagged.

I have botted over a month 5 toons (6th starting yesterday). 3 on and 2 off, then 2 on 3 off, all from my home IP. I have traded with resellers and traded all my orbs (10000s of orbs and items) directly to my mule (which is a bot). 

I know any second I can get banned, the only thing I think I maybe doing different is not using a public VPN.

A suggestion, do not use one of the free/public VPNs, there could be 50 people already using it for botting. And those IP's are flagged.

I have botted over a month 5 toons (6th starting yesterday). 3 on and 2 off, then 2 on 3 off, all from my home IP. I have traded with resellers and traded all my orbs (10000s of orbs and items) directly to my mule (which is a bot). 

I know any second I can get banned, the only thing I think I maybe doing different is not using a public VPN.

this

its safer to bot with ur home ip than any vpn u didn't bought yourself

Why bot several accounts on 1 IP, you are aware that you will get IP banned and loose all accounts? I got lucky and managed to get 2 of my 3 accounts back because only 1 was a bot, chew on that friends ;)

Not safe to use 1 IP & Several accounts, you will loose your main, your girlfriends account etc etc all at the same time, my experience and opinion.

___

How long were you running the bots and playing per day, roughly?:

3-7hours

Were you running multiple accounts on VMs with separate IPs?

6, seperate IP's

Do you use any other bots/hacks other than Exiled Bot? (maphacks, fullbright, etc.)

no

Did one of your accounts get banned, or multiple?

timeout, banned and IP banned (whole range) within 1 minute

Were you trading in between accounts?

the last day before ban, yes

How long were you running the bots before getting banned?

dunno, lvl ~ 40 each exile.

botting since 2 weeks. So the hours/day is quit low

Were you having your accounts interact with each other in any way?

some quests, only few trades of items

Do you have multiple accounts on your main IP, I.E. do you play with friends or use multiple accounts legitimately separate from your bots?

"legit" account on my main ip, but nothing useful

If you were using VPNs, which service do you use? Were they public or private?

___

private tunnel, paid ~10$

If any of you banned players could take a minute or two to post I'd be very grateful and i think it could help everyone out.

Thanks!

- Jody

Some other questions you need to consider:

Where you using town portal to town, or exit to login screen?

Which map was your bot running on? (City of Sarn, Crossroads, etc)

Because I have a feeling they're tracking the exit to login screen xx for every xx and if they find weird matches, system logs it and a GGG personally looks at it just in-case and if it's obvious and same re-logins they will know.  But this was before town portal feature got added, which i like a lot!

Sign in to follow this