Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Delamonica

little issues ( running back and forth, stuck at jars )

i farm in libary ( merciless)

the bot is working ok for me in the libary except the 2 issues .

1. sometimes the character keeps moving back and forth as if he cant decide in what direction he wants to go . he does it until  the bot times out because no monster was killed .

2. sometimes when the bot goes to a stack of jars , he just stand in them and does nothing ( maybe he tries to reach the jar behind 2 jars but cant move to it because the 2 jars are blocking the way). he does it until he times out because no monster was killed

if u want logs, then i will  add them

if u need a better explaination of the problems then i will try to write it better

Edited by Delamonica

I totally understand these issues cuz am botting in the exact same location with 2 bots

1, there is nothing I can do about the fact that bots going back and forth, its not just library but other places also, I dont understand why, its kinda annoying.

2, I disable open chest for the jars problem knowing that I'll probably lose some orbs but its just more efficient for the bot to move on kill stuffs than stand there then port back so often.

2, I disable open chest for the jars problem knowing that I'll probably lose some orbs but its just more efficient for the bot to move on kill stuffs than stand there then port back so often.

I dont think you are really loosing any currency if you skip jars/barrels/etc. Since the bot opens every barrel with a single click you need alot of time to open all the chests. Maybe you only spend 1minutes every run for only opening jars but you can do the maths youself ;> i think the time which i am saving cut of skipping barrels does help me actually increase my currence income...

sure it depends on how fast you farm/kill mobs but since your botting libary it'll be ok ;)

I tried this over weeks and chests/urns is more profitable even with getting stuck. Found 2 Exalts and 1 Eternal so far today, usually around 3-4 ex each day per bot.

Sign in to follow this