Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
TheBig

BOT WORKING STATUS

Hello,

I think Alk should open a thread and pin to forum informing us BOT Status.

Whenever there is POE update, we are not sure what we should do because sometimes game server reset itself and bot works without BOT update and other time BOT need to be updated.

Right now I am not sure if Alk is working on to update bot or not.  I will test the bot if it works without update.

6 hours ago, TheBig said:

Hello,

I think Alk should open a thread and pin to forum informing us BOT Status.

Whenever there is POE update, we are not sure what we should do because sometimes game server reset itself and bot works without BOT update and other time BOT need to be updated.

Right now I am not sure if Alk is working on to update bot or not.  I will test the bot if it works without update.

For anyone wondering. When he gets to his computer, path of exile will be on the "patch download" window.. At this point he will know that he needs to update offsets... Then 50 people message him "Hey bro, bots down! Wtf! Whats up?" as if this doesn't happen every 2 weeks... Then 20 people make posts "bots down bro! wtf!"... all while he is updating the offsets as fast as he can. :D I don't know what else we could do short of setting like red flashing lights and a loud nuke alarm with a robot voice in his bedroom so if it patches while he sleeps we can make it go off... "BEEE BEEE BEE BOT IS DOWN BEEEP BEEP BEEP BOT IS DOWN"

8 hours ago, Bugsy said:

For anyone wondering. When he gets to his computer, path of exile will be on the "patch download" window.. At this point he will know that he needs to update offsets... Then 50 people message him "Hey bro, bots down! Wtf! Whats up?" as if this doesn't happen every 2 weeks... Then 20 people make posts "bots down bro! wtf!"... all while he is updating the offsets as fast as he can. :D I don't know what else we could do short of setting like red flashing lights and a loud nuke alarm with a robot voice in his bedroom so if it patches while he sleeps we can make it go off... "BEEE BEEE BEE BOT IS DOWN BEEEP BEEP BEEP BOT IS DOWN"

Mainly asked to know when it works again.
because personally I am subscribed to the discussion thread of software updates, so I receive a notification.
but regularly the update is only on the exiled bot server side, and I wait a long time while no publication comes.
So actually having the server and software status would be in my opinion a good thing, and would probably avoid a lot of useless messages from people who complain about the bot that no longer works after updating the poe.
it's just my thought

3 hours ago, remi1234 said:
Mainly asked to know when it works again.
because personally I am subscribed to the discussion thread of software updates, so I receive a notification.
but regularly the update is only on the exiled bot server side, and I wait a long time while no publication comes.
So actually having the server and software status would be in my opinion a good thing, and would probably avoid a lot of useless messages from people who complain about the bot that no longer works after updating the poe.
it's just my thought

Alk usually says something in slack server...