Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
soundpool

Bot not running maps

Hi,

The bot was running fine for a few hours, but suddenly it no longer runs maps.
Out of the blue, without interruption.

I have not edited the map setup file, it should do the defaults. With the exception of elemental reflect maps (reroll, not ignore)

Now it ignores all maps and just runs desecrated chambers act 10.
Which is not the one set as botting act, I have the Torched courts set for botting.

By the looks of it, it just completely ignores the configuration set and thinks I haven't completed the campaign for some reason.

Any insights on this?
Thanks in advance.

lastrun.log

Any pointers here?
Did my combat routine, flasks and imported a pickit from this forum.
Uncommented the reroll of ele reflect and map quality upgrading.
Everything else is standard and newly installed.

Thanks for the feedback.

May be out of orbs, but it's configured to also run normal (non magic/rare) maps, so shouldn't it skip the upgrading option and just run it normal?

Unfortunately this was not the case, the issue hapened even after I manually upgraded a few maps to rare and put them in the inventory when starting the bot.
It ran to the stash, put all in and ran desecrated chambers.

Think I may have found the culprit.
When running normal maps is enabled, it just run normal maps.

When it's disabled, it doesn't upgrade and skips maps, as they don't seem eligible. 

Weird thing is, I have enabled map upgrading, And plenty of alchs and transmutes in stash.
It seems to bug out on upgrading of normal maps, and just skipping mapping altogether.
The currency is in the stash tab page configured correctly (the bot stashed the alchs himself)

Below my general config in case I'm overlooking something:

// Map Tier setting
[MapTier] >= "1" && [MapTier] <= "10" # [RunMap] == "true"

// Map Rarity to Run (Uncommenting means Ignore)
[Rarity] == "Unique" # [IgnoreMap] == "true"
// [Rarity] == "Rare" # [IgnoreMap] == "true"
// [Rarity] == "Magic" # [IgnoreMap] == "true"
 [Rarity] == "Normal" # [IgnoreMap] == "true"

// If you want to enable automatic quality upgrading
// [MapTier] >= "4" && [Quality] <= "16" && [Rarity] == "Normal" # [UpgradeQuality] == "true"

// If you want to transmute or alch maps before running them.
 [Rarity] == "Normal" # [UpgradeToRare] == "true"
 [Rarity] == "Normal" # [UpgradeToMagic] == "true"

// Map augmentation
[Rarity] == "Magic" # [AugmentIfPossible] == "true"

// Use this to roll for a specific amount of Item Quantity **(DOES NOT INCLUDE QUANTITY FROM QUALITY)**
// [map_item_drop_quantity_+%] < "20" && [Rarity] == "Magic" # [RerollMods] == "true" // -- ITEM QUANTITY   -- Total Item Quantity of the ** MAP MODS ONLY ** 

// If you want to run Sacrifices, just uncomment following lines. Don't forget to comment first General Settings line ([MapTier] >= "1" && [MapTier] < "3" # [RunMap] == "true"),
// to be sure that bot will run only Sacrifices.

// [Type] == "Sacrifice at Dusk" # [RunMap] == "true"
// [Type] == "Sacrifice at Dawn" # [RunMap] == "true"
// [Type] == "Sacrifice at Noon" # [RunMap] == "true"
// [Type] == "Sacrifice at Midnight" # [RunMap] == "true"

Rest is default in this file with the exception of:

[map_monsters_reflect_%_elemental_damage] >= "1" && [Rarity] == "Magic" # [RerollMods] == "true" // Mirrored -- Monsters Reflect % Elemental Damage

2 hours ago, soundpool said:

Think I may have found the culprit.
When running normal maps is enabled, it just run normal maps.

When it's disabled, it doesn't upgrade and skips maps, as they don't seem eligible. 

Weird thing is, I have enabled map upgrading, And plenty of alchs and transmutes in stash.
It seems to bug out on upgrading of normal maps, and just skipping mapping altogether.
The currency is in the stash tab page configured correctly (the bot stashed the alchs himself)

Below my general config in case I'm overlooking something:

// Map Tier setting
[MapTier] >= "1" && [MapTier] <= "10" # [RunMap] == "true"

// Map Rarity to Run (Uncommenting means Ignore)
[Rarity] == "Unique" # [IgnoreMap] == "true"
// [Rarity] == "Rare" # [IgnoreMap] == "true"
// [Rarity] == "Magic" # [IgnoreMap] == "true"
 [Rarity] == "Normal" # [IgnoreMap] == "true"

// If you want to enable automatic quality upgrading
// [MapTier] >= "4" && [Quality] <= "16" && [Rarity] == "Normal" # [UpgradeQuality] == "true"

// If you want to transmute or alch maps before running them.
 [Rarity] == "Normal" # [UpgradeToRare] == "true"
 [Rarity] == "Normal" # [UpgradeToMagic] == "true"

// Map augmentation
[Rarity] == "Magic" # [AugmentIfPossible] == "true"

// Use this to roll for a specific amount of Item Quantity **(DOES NOT INCLUDE QUANTITY FROM QUALITY)**
// [map_item_drop_quantity_+%] < "20" && [Rarity] == "Magic" # [RerollMods] == "true" // -- ITEM QUANTITY   -- Total Item Quantity of the ** MAP MODS ONLY ** 

// If you want to run Sacrifices, just uncomment following lines. Don't forget to comment first General Settings line ([MapTier] >= "1" && [MapTier] < "3" # [RunMap] == "true"),
// to be sure that bot will run only Sacrifices.

// [Type] == "Sacrifice at Dusk" # [RunMap] == "true"
// [Type] == "Sacrifice at Dawn" # [RunMap] == "true"
// [Type] == "Sacrifice at Noon" # [RunMap] == "true"
// [Type] == "Sacrifice at Midnight" # [RunMap] == "true"

Rest is default in this file with the exception of:

[map_monsters_reflect_%_elemental_damage] >= "1" && [Rarity] == "Magic" # [RerollMods] == "true" // Mirrored -- Monsters Reflect % Elemental Damage

Probably your stash tabs settings are incorrect. And don't ignore normal maps.

Currently not ignoring normal maps, but this means it only runs normal maps, doesn't upgrade.

The " currencies"  setting in the pickit tab matches the actual tab location of the currency (including upgrade items)
Is there another location I should configure stash tabs?

2 hours ago, soundpool said:

Currently not ignoring normal maps, but this means it only runs normal maps, doesn't upgrade.

The " currencies"  setting in the pickit tab matches the actual tab location of the currency (including upgrade items)
Is there another location I should configure stash tabs?

Why wouldn't you actually attach a screenshot of your config?

У меня похожая ситуация.

Только не игнорю обычные карты. Раньше с моими настройками в делириуме нормально гонял. Сейчас все перебрал - ну не бежит  половину карт и все тут. Хоть они белые, хоть магические, хоть парные.  А другие спокойно бегает (и белые берет и апает и реролит физ рефлект, когда нужно). Игнора баз карт нет. Кроме мода карт на физ рефлект. 

От вставленных камней в атлас по логике не должно зависеть. Карта есть - под условия подходит - должен бежать. 

17 minutes ago, soundpool said:

You are right, should have attached a screenshot.

So hereby a screenshot of the map and pickit settings on the bot, as well as a testfile with the current map profile.

In "Stash tabs" field you should list all stash tabs that bot uses: 2,3,4.

• Like 1

Lovely, that was it!

So apparently it could deposit currencies in tab 4, but not read it due to the stash tab setting.
Now is there a way to give priority to alchemy upgrading?
It upgrades maps to magic while I have alchemy orbs available, would prefer to upgrade to rare by default and use upgrade to magic as a fallback when out of alchemy's.
Is there a way to achieve this?

Unfortunately the same issue has resurfaced.
Just this time the stash tab configuration is OK.

In the logs I see the following, which may actually cause the issue:

2020-07-21 09:54:26 [info] -> Tier of map "ncy/CurrencyIncubationTalismans" not found!!
2020-07-21 09:54:26 [info] -> Tier of map "ncy/CurrencyIncubationLabyrinthHelm" not found!!
2020-07-21 09:54:26 [info] -> Tier of map "ncy/CurrencyIncubationGeneric" not found!!
2020-07-21 09:54:27 [info] -> Tier of map "ncy/CurrencyIncubationTalismans" not found!!
2020-07-21 09:54:27 [info] -> Tier of map "ncy/CurrencyIncubationLabyrinthHelm" not found!!
2020-07-21 09:54:27 [info] -> Tier of map "ncy/CurrencyIncubationGeneric" not found!!
2020-07-21 09:54:27 [info] -> Tier of map "ncy/CurrencyIncubationTalismans" not found!!
2020-07-21 09:54:27 [info] -> Tier of map "ncy/CurrencyIncubationLabyrinthHelm" not found!!
2020-07-21 09:54:27 [info] -> Tier of map "ncy/CurrencyIncubationGeneric" not found!!

This is just a snippet, it's like 20x this and then it runs off to do the configured grinding area.
The bot does indeed stash the incubators in the same tab as maps, Don't know why or how to change that.
seems like it gets stuck trying to figure out the map details of an incubator, and failing cause it isn't a map.
Note that even moving the incubators to another tab manually it has this error.

It's not a problem for me to repost my current config, but I reckon the issue above may actually be it.

Set the default mapping file back and it started working again, but only runs vault map.
As the bot isn't smart enough to complete vault I have ignored it again.
Upon ignoring vault map it stops running maps altogether, and start farming acts.

Note that this is with a new EB installation, with nothing configured besides these map settings and stash tabs.