Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
RangerRick

3.11 Issues

So I've been coming into a few different bugs this patch/league, and one that makes mapping pretty difficult, I think keeping track of these issues in one place so that new users won't keep asking in the slack what their issue is.. it's AN issue. I have 3 bots running on VMware virtual machines with completely fresh(multiple times) installs of the bot, separate VPNs. One I have running a blackout tool and the others two are normal, all are getting the same issues.

1. Maps

- Mod Avoidance is broken in maps.ipd, so is the logic, almost completely.
- Temp workaround: change the range in maps.ipd to t1 to t16, instead of 1 to 10, and die 6 times per reflect map. Or just farm a zone instead of maps.
- - note, avoid phys reflect appears to avoid ele reflect (comment what you find below and I can update, help me find phys reflect lol)

2. Running State Priority: 1

- Often the bot will stop and do nothing indefinitely and this is the error I find in the last run log every time. So far it appears to be when he's cycling through stash tabs most often this line will then come in and repeat along with "Idling...". I notice this much less often when I'm running BA vs maps, and it almost always seems to happen when I run out of maps, instead of falling back to running BA/zones.
- I did not notice this error a single time while farming zones in acts 2-8, and almost never during zones in general, but almost always mapping. If I stop the bot and start it again the problem persisted once at least, so I restarted my client and bot and I believe it fixed it.

Out of time for now, I'll try to keep updating.

6 hours ago, RangerRick said:

So I've been coming into a few different bugs this patch/league, and one that makes mapping pretty difficult, I think keeping track of these issues in one place so that new users won't keep asking in the slack what their issue is.. it's AN issue. I have 3 bots running on VMware virtual machines with completely fresh(multiple times) installs of the bot, separate VPNs. One I have running a blackout tool and the others two are normal, all are getting the same issues.

1. Maps

- Mod Avoidance is broken in maps.ipd, so is the logic, almost completely.
- Temp workaround: change the range in maps.ipd to t1 to t16, instead of 1 to 10, and die 6 times per reflect map. Or just farm a zone instead of maps.
- - note, avoid phys reflect appears to avoid ele reflect (comment what you find below and I can update, help me find phys reflect lol)

I'll have a look at the offsets to see if there have been any changes in that regard. If that is the case, it should be fixable easily.