Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
RangerRick

Bot idling in town with idle disabled - "Running state priority: 1"

Anyone have any ideas? I've been having this happen what seems randomly.. 30 maps, 2 maps, I only had it happen once I started maps, which I had to change to 1->16 to get working.

I'm changing some stuff to see if I can get it resolved, will report back.

2020-06-23 23:43:55 [info] -> Running state priority: 1
2020-06-23 23:43:55 [info] -> Idling...

lastrun.log

Edited by RangerRick

Do you have the correct maps you set up in your mapconfig in your stash? From my experience, the bot starts idling when there is none of the specified maps present in the designated stash tab(s).

Edit: Please provide screenshots of your bot setup as well. This will make figuring things out easier.

Edited by B3L1AN

I have maps in my configured maps tab, it will run a few usually, or even 30 last time before this run, only 2 this time.. they are all white maps, I've changed the maps.ipd to run tier 1 to 16 as it seemed to ignore some of the white maps otherwise.

Last league when I'd run out of maps the bot would switch to my configured zone and keep farming.. which may even still work sometimes, I'm just getting started this league.

6 hours ago, B3L1AN said:

I'll try to replicate that behaviour.

Turned off maps and it went all night, going to do some testing today, with another account as well hopefully, gotta bust out some quests.

I've done a complete reinstall of the bot from default with the new version 0.82b and I've also redone my maps.ipd file off the default by only changing tier to be 1-16 instead of 1-10,  and un-commenting what i want to avoid.. and it seems to be working properly now. Will update if anything changes.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Frederick1 said:

Same question

Is my maps.ipd setup right?

950394240_QQ20200624110800.png.c7fca4c6ae5ca464ca24c9abc3409f54.png

Concerning your transmute/alch settings: in versions leading up to 0.74 there seemed to be an issue if you only had normal maps in your stash and insufficient transmute/alch materials in your currency stash tab. Though I am uncertain whether or not this problem is still present.

Edited by B3L1AN
typo

I'm still having this issue, it just occurred when one of my bots ran out of maps. I tried restarting multiple times, nothing seemed to help, I just set him to run BA for awhile and find more.

also I've uncommented the phys reflect modifiers in the maps.ipd but he still runs them, it's racking up my deaths/hour and slowing down the farming..

The log is the same, running state priority 1, idling.. WHY lol

Edited by RangerRick