Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Davii241090

Bug Free User and Elite User

Good night I wanted to know if someone has already reported the bug that the bot says that you become a free account and stopped working because this is happening here with me sometimes and I wanted to know how to use the map on the screen instead of it on the top above cause some bot error thanks

5 minutes ago, Davii241090 said:

Good night I wanted to know if someone has already reported the bug that the bot says that you become a free account and stopped working because this is happening here with me sometimes and I wanted to know how to use the map on the screen instead of it on the top above cause some bot error thanks

This should be easily solved by re-authenticating. It happens to me once a month, though.

On 23/06/2020 at 20:36, B3L1AN said:

Isso deve ser facilmente resolvido com a nova autenticação. Isso acontece comigo uma vez por mês, no entanto.

Good afternoon my brother is having trouble picking up a map in hideout he picks a two after stopping and goes to the act knows how to tell me if I need to delete something in the bot to make him stop ignoring the maps help me please