Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
GreyMane

This Is a Project

I just wanted to first give a shout-out to all the EB Support Staff and the creators/programmers of the bot. To everyone else that donated money to get this project rolling and keep on rolling, THIS IS A PROJECT. Your money is a donation to further the project and keep the developers going with it. It is a donation for the project. You aren't purchasing anything or any guarantees. The EB staff is at will, meaning they could dump the project at any point. Even the version numbers of the bot tell you that this is a project. There isn't a full version yet. The developers are working to create that still. This may be a project indefinitely. Please know what you are donating to before you get upset that a new bot hasn't been put out yet. They are working on it, in the mean time we must be patient and donate more money if you can. It may help to speed things up a bit. More resources = more resources. I feel like this has to be said for some. Be patient and appreciate the art, science, and massive effort that goes into a project like this.

6 minutes ago, GreyMane said:

Eu só queria dar uma mensagem para toda a equipe de suporte da EB e os criadores / programadores do bot. Para todos os outros que doaram dinheiro para fazer esse projeto rolar e continuar rolando, ESTE É UM PROJETO. Seu dinheiro é uma doação para promover o projeto e manter os desenvolvedores envolvidos. É uma doação para o projeto. Você não está comprando nada ou garantias. A equipe do EB está à vontade, o que significa que eles podem despejar o projeto a qualquer momento. Até os números de versão do bot dizem que esse é um projeto. Ainda não há uma versão completa. Os desenvolvedores estão trabalhando para criar isso ainda. Este pode ser um projeto indefinidamente. Saiba o que você está doando antes de ficar chateado por um novo bot ainda não ter sido lançado. Eles estão trabalhando nisso; nesse meio tempo, devemos ser pacientes e doar mais dinheiro, se puder. Pode ajudar a acelerar um pouco as coisas. Mais recursos = mais recursos. Eu sinto que isso tem que ser dito para alguns. Seja paciente e aprecie a arte, a ciência e o enorme esforço que entra em um projeto como esse.

I AGREE TO EVERY WORD SAID WE SHOULD NOT PRECISE AND YES INSENTIVE THE PROJECT VAO UPAR VAO PLAY AND VAO MSE HAVE FUN LET THE PROGRAMMERS WORK

• Like 1

Agree with You buddy
But I need to add my few cents
This project is not going forward like It used to be - unfortunately, just take look at older posts from "golden era"

Nothing changed since years (not to mention few easy enough to implement mechanics, new spell id's and constant offset tweaks)
And I don't thing that it's because lack of users frankly speaking
It can be said without any negative emotions behind It that it is not a top priority in creator(s) life in my opinion

But I am cool with that

Bot suck ass judging by today capabilities, being completely honest but yet again - It's okay with me
It still do the job, makes me exalt rich-ass every single hc league and big gratitude for that Zerg and Capone :)
I thing that it's problem with modern society in this world when everything happens so fast
New generations of gamers (and hackers and botters and scripters and cheaters) don't even know what "postponed gratification" is
They pay fraction but product has to be perfect and has to be now otherwise they will complain
When I joined this community I though that Zerg as admin is mean douche bag

Now I thing He is saint after I saw how he deals with people stupidity for literally years
I gave up after a month, I would be much meaner than him to be honest
Keep doing your awesome work gentleman - I see future in bright colors
This project will evolve because POE2 is right behind corner - there is no other choice
Either We as community will do step forward or someone else will :)

Right now I am preparing for this moment of league when initial bugs are fixed and we can enjoy game peacefully - without any updates for weeks
Just play manually for know, kill that motherfuckin'  Sirus in HCSSF, and ask "when bot, i not work good, help me right corner, priority state kekw" later on
And keep your side accounts ready to get rich so you can elevate your builds for another level when the right time comes

Once again THANK YOU and I wish Y'all well
Cya

Edited by Laber59
because now it's looking better
  • Like 1

I don't care about progressing trough the acts at all :)
That wasn't my point because It really need to be perfect since you can manually kill A10 Kitava on SC with less than 5 hours easily

6 minutes ago, B3L1AN said:

As far as I am informed, there is progress going on.

Name It

@GreyMane You've spoken to or heard from the programmers that they're working on it? If that's the case why not a quick post saying "we're working on it"?

I'm all for giving credit where it's due, in terms of functionality it's clearly appreciated when the bot is working and the programmer(s)/developer(s) (no idea if it's a team or one person) are awesome, but in terms of support and communication there's little to none and it's kind of frustrating to say the least, especially when you're trying to help make it better in your own time how you can.

All said this thing has been awesome and has helped me enjoy the game even in the limited time I have to play, so I hope it continues to get updates and development as time goes on. I've tried to chip in for that effort via many lifetime license donations 😁

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RangerRick said:

@GreyMane You've spoken to or heard from the programmers that they're working on it? If that's the case why not a quick post saying "we're working on it"?

All the admin staff & Devs are on the Slack server. No problem to contact anyone in charge.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Laber59 said:

Either We as community will do step forward or someone else will :)

Got offsets? I'm willing to share ;)

11 minutes ago, B3L1AN said:

I would certainly help with the offsets. I have a little bit of scripting knowledge and can learn fast and I'd be willing to do what I can to support the project without asking for any compensation.

30 minutes ago, GreyMane said:

I would certainly help with the offsets. I have a little bit of scripting knowledge and can learn fast and I'd be willing to do what I can to support the project without asking for any compensation.

I'd be delighted. Just to set things straight, I am not being paid for my contributions here either.

Here are the initialJumps + Offsets for currentHP and maxHP:

currentHP: initialJump: 0x03628418; Offsets: 0x18, 0x90, 0x18, 0x38, 0x0, 0x18, 0x220
maxHP: initialJump: 0x03628418; Offsets: 0x18, 0x18, 0x90, 0x18, 0x1D0, 0x220

Edit: Those are, as can be seen, multi-level pointer addresses. Please keep this in mind when tryiyng to use them.

Edited by B3L1AN
typo

36 minutes ago, B3L1AN said:

I meant POE2 bot GreyMane

Let's say that I do have them
The will be changed multiple times since its Alpha state now and we both know that
I am just saying that maintaining 2016 software won't be enough in the near future
There is market gap and someone will fulfill it either way
I would rather see exilebot v 2.0 rather than some different platform
That is it

1 minute ago, Laber59 said:

I meant POE2 bot GreyMane

Let's say that I do have them
The will be changed multiple times since its Alpha state now and we both know that

Sure they will change. Apart from that, the actual process to renew the found offsets for new patches is based on the divergence of a main hook and previously calculated pitches.

In case you actually do have offsets for 3.11 - share the one for current energy shield, please.

Sadly i am not any kind of dev - it's just boring shit out of my brain cells (or leftovers at least) :)
No need to rush with next version tho, next weeks they will be patching like crazies in GGG so minus well we can wait longer
Not a bad deal anyways comparing to stable release valid for day or two
Thanks for Your contribution tho ;)

5 hours ago, B3L1AN said:

I'd be delighted. Just to set things straight, I am not being paid for my contributions here either.

Here are the initialJumps + Offsets for currentHP and maxHP:

currentHP: initialJump: 0x03628418; Offsets: 0x18, 0x90, 0x18, 0x38, 0x0, 0x18, 0x220
maxHP: initialJump: 0x03628418; Offsets: 0x18, 0x18, 0x90, 0x18, 0x1D0, 0x220

Edit: Those are, as can be seen, multi-level pointer addresses. Please keep this in mind when tryiyng to use them.

I'll PM you and you can point me to some education on how the offsets work.