Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
luilein

Client side Anti-Cheat

Hey just returned from a longer break (3.5 was the last time I played) and was wondering about the the additional information in new releases of the bot stating about Client side Anti-Cheat.

Never had any problems with the bot, never got banned. Did they add a new Anti-Cheat protection? Is botting more risky than before?

Or is everything the same as always?

Thanks ! Best ! L.

Yeah there was couple ban waves since then. Thats why u shouldnt bot on your main especially if u invested a lot of money in that acc.

18 hours ago, warek said:

Yeah there was couple ban waves since then. Thats why u shouldnt bot on your main especially if u invested a lot of money in that acc.

Exactly, never bot on accounts you don't want to lose.

Botted all last league 6hours a day on two accounts. No bans. That doesn't mean they cant flick on client side anti-cheat and ban you. Don't run long hours on your IP.. if you're botting 5 accounts 24hours a day 7 days a week.. it's going to flag you, they'll investigate and ban you out of existence. 

yeah I botted no stop in Blight leage (my first leage) then like got 5 bans in the first week of Metamorph, then no bans in delerium. It is random but CAN happen at any time.

I do run a VPN, limited user, and VMware - idk if that helps or not haha