Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Goldenplayer

invalid vector <t> subscript (Error code) - VM

Hello guys!

I am trying to get this to work. I have fine high end computer but not so savy. This is a question more about VM setup and not the bot iteself.

So I got a version of workspace 15. I install windows pro 64x. install c++ redist and directx run 9. I put 4gb and 80gb to my VM dedicated. I download game from via VPN (just to be sure). I open the game and I get this error code: invalid vector <t> subscript

I have tried admin mode - start in different resolutions and color bits.. with 3d acceleration - reinstall - different VMs. 

I have 1070gtx so should be enough.. do I need to install drivers to the VM itself or should it just be plug and play with the game at this point?

Your thoughts are golden to me.. Thanks guys!

Are you using Workstation Pro or Workstation Player?

I got this error too. 2 things to try:

1. If using Player, at the top left of Workstation window click the Player drop down > Manage > Install VMware Tools. Install and then restart.

2. Make sure you are running 64-bit POE. From my experience, the shortcut that is added to the desktop after installation is 32-bit. Go to C:\Program Files\GGG or wherever you installed the game, and make sure you use the 64-bit executable.

Good luck.

9 hours ago, chillinbruv said:

Are you using Workstation Pro or Workstation Player?

I got this error too. 2 things to try:

1. If using Player, at the top left of Workstation window click the Player drop down > Manage > Install VMware Tools. Install and then restart.

2. Make sure you are running 64-bit POE. From my experience, the shortcut that is added to the desktop after installation is 32-bit. Go to C:\Program Files\GGG or wherever you installed the game, and make sure you use the 64-bit executable.

Good luck.

Thanks I tried this but it didn't work. 

did you have more success from player than workstation?

Thanks again

that can be you settings on the bot time ago when i use this bot happens to often i missed any setting or i put some wrong try check you setting or start again from 0 the settings can be good, if that no fix the problem mayb you need wait until next bot update