Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
superbass667

What build are you using?

Do we think running higher tier maps is even worth it? The bot doesn't recognize map levels properly I don't think, so I've just let it run low tier maps, honestly the currency doesn't seem all that much different, I think the items being lower ilvl means less things can drop though maybe? I have not ran many "high" tier maps to compare to be fair, I only ran T4-6 for a week or so.

I've also been using ice shot and a golemancer.. but I've found the golemancer is a pain to gear up, and it's not cheap, and in that regard I like the ice shot more as he can suck for awhile but still get the job done and you build him up a bit for low tier maps

Edited by RangerRick

1 hour ago, RangerRick said:

Do we think running higher tier maps is even worth it? The bot doesn't recognize map levels properly I don't think, so I've just let it run low tier maps, honestly the currency doesn't seem all that much different, I think the items being lower ilvl means less things can drop though maybe? I have not ran any "high" tier maps though, I only ran T4-6 for a week or so.

I've also been using ice shot and a golemancer.. but I've found the golemancer is a pain to gear up, and it's not cheap, and in that regard I like the ice shot more as he can suck for awhile but still get the job done and you build him up a bit for low tier maps

I guess running higher tire maps is for possible good/better item drops

if just going for currency then low level maps are not bad.

I'll just stick to what I have for now..  just wanted some ideas for next league

3 hours ago, RangerRick said:

@superbass667 Are you running and sustaining higher tier maps successfully? I'll trade my lit pickit(many hours spent) for some help understanding how to get a fresh account to sustain high tier maps lol.

I dont think my charater can handle high level maps atm lol.

but i think if you edit maprunner/default.ipd

do this:

// Map Tier setting
[MapTier] >= "X" && [MapTier] <= "x" # [RunMap] == "true"

just edit the first to have it as minimum and below teir of map you want

and the second part as the max

But as you said, "The bot doesn't recognize map levels properly"

so not sure how this will work as i have no tested it.

Edited by superbass667

@superbass667 Unfortunately the bot's logic in the maps.ipd file is not fully functional, so if you try and change it to say

[MapTier] >= "4" && [MapTier] <= "16" # [RunMap] == "true"

it won't run many of the maps that meet that criteria, it hasn't been updated since the changes to the atlas allow maps to drop with varying difficulty, so it takes the name and ties that to a level.. theoretically if you had it sustain a map that was in that range it could be fine, but then the problem becomes you hit your max maps to keep limit even though none of them fit in the range/it doesn't recognize them properly so you'll have to clean out the ones it won't run every so often.. 

Hence I went back to 

[MapTier] >= "1" && [MapTier] <= "16" # [RunMap] == "true"

and have figured if I maximize speed I can make up the difference. 

After writing this, I think potentially you could limit the pickit file to only pick "t10-16" and then the maps.ipd only run "t10-16".. which may align the tiers/maps it will run? Next thing I may try.

I've also spent hours developing a pickit to grab valuable uniques.. but have yet to find a single unique in my stash, after hundreds of hours between multiple accounts I know that means it just isn't working properly and idk how to fix it. I think you'd have to call out the base type of the unique and then a modifier ONLY that unique would have... and I don't have the kind of patience to develop that list when it will change every league... and throughout the league.

Edited by RangerRick

14 hours ago, RangerRick said:

@superbass667 Unfortunately the bot's logic in the maps.ipd file is not fully functional, so if you try and change it to say

[MapTier] >= "4" && [MapTier] <= "16" # [RunMap] == "true"

it won't run many of the maps that meet that criteria, it hasn't been updated since the changes to the atlas allow maps to drop with varying difficulty, so it takes the name and ties that to a level.. theoretically if you had it sustain a map that was in that range it could be fine, but then the problem becomes you hit your max maps to keep limit even though none of them fit in the range/it doesn't recognize them properly so you'll have to clean out the ones it won't run every so often.. 

Hence I went back to 

[MapTier] >= "1" && [MapTier] <= "16" # [RunMap] == "true"

and have figured if I maximize speed I can make up the difference. 

After writing this, I think potentially you could limit the pickit file to only pick "t10-16" and then the maps.ipd only run "t10-16".. which may align the tiers/maps it will run? Next thing I may try.

I've also spent hours developing a pickit to grab valuable uniques.. but have yet to find a single unique in my stash, after hundreds of hours between multiple accounts I know that means it just isn't working properly and idk how to fix it. I think you'd have to call out the base type of the unique and then a modifier ONLY that unique would have... and I don't have the kind of patience to develop that list when it will change every league... and throughout the league.

ah i see

i just have mine running t4-t10 because, that is all it really can handle lol.

most just running for currency but sometimes it'll find a jewel or something thats kinda good

as for everything else i'm just using the most recent pick it that's in the pick it thread,  it calls each by name

goes something like this

[Type] == "Occultist's Vestment" && [Rarity] == "Unique" # [UniqueName] == "Shavronne's Wrappings Occultist's Vestment" && [StashItem] == "true"

idk if that's how you have it set up but mine seems to be working

hasn't necessarily found anything though lmao

4 minutes ago, RangerRick said:

@superbass667 Yeah, I made that config lol, I don't think it works, but I don't think anything works honestly unless you keep the default and want to sell every single leather belt that isn't a headhunter..

oh shit i didn't even realize  lmao

thats true, i might do some testing by just dropping shit on the floor and see if it picks it up and keeps it lol.

@superbass667 if you do let me know what you find out :D 

I started to on previous versions of it but nothing was working, I successfully got it to at least pick up only the base unique types I wanted with the current config but I can't get it to keep them.

I'm thinking a modifier tied to it should work, 

[Type] == "Occultist's Vestment" && [Rarity] == "Unique" # [itemlevel] > 70 && [StashItem] == "true"

I don't know the item level syntax.. but I could figure it out, but idk if item level is a valid enough number to use, I think low ilvl uniques can drop that are really good, you'd have to go through them one by one to find something unique to the item you want, and then update it if there are any changes to the game or economy lol. If they can't hard bake in names then I figured I wasn't going to bother, the bot makes multiple exalts a day so I've been fine with that.