Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
V4mpyr

Bot just stopped working?

Hey team, 

So, I'm experiecing a weird problem. Bot was running just fine, without issues beyond the normal ones. After about a hundred runs or so.. found it idling in town, even though no idle function is set. I stopped the bot and restarted it, now it only does /dnd  and /hideout.. once in hideout just stands there.. doesn't do anything.

I thought it was my VM, so I tried it without using the same configs.. and it's the same. Goes to hideout, and just stands there. It was running perfectly now a dud?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Vamp

2 hours ago, V4mpyr said:

Hey team, 

So, I'm experiecing a weird problem. Bot was running just fine, without issues beyond the normal ones. After about a hundred runs or so.. found it idling in town, even though no idle function is set. I stopped the bot and restarted it, now it only does /dnd  and /hideout.. once in hideout just stands there.. doesn't do anything.

I thought it was my VM, so I tried it without using the same configs.. and it's the same. Goes to hideout, and just stands there. It was running perfectly now a dud?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Vamp

What's in the log??

11 hours ago, kurawat37 said:

I have problem too. Bot doesn't attack unique boss map.

From my understanding is it cannot attack unique boss maps at all. Simply don't run them with the bot.

Regards,

Vamp