Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
KevDoesntUseAbot

Not directly related to the bot

I bought the bot some days ago. Of course there are some starting problems for every one.
But I feel something really needs to be improved: The informations and how to get them
Most of the forum os old. Several years old. Posts that contain informations that are not relevant anymore need to be archived.
It takes some time to read all the stuff and then you find out its outdated and was a waste of time.
Is there no manual? Only guides written by other botters? I don't want to be fed. I don't have a problem to get myself some knowledge, but the situation atm sucks.

And work on your advertising. Your videos state there is a discord channel to get help. But this seems to be outdated as well.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, KevDoesntUseAbot said:

I bought the bot some days ago. Of course there are some starting problems for every one.
But I feel something really needs to be improved: The informations and how to get them
Most of the forum os old. Several years old. Posts that contain informations that are not relevant anymore need to be archived.
It takes some time to read all the stuff and then you find out its outdated and was a waste of time.
Is there no manual? Only guides written by other botters? I don't want to be fed. I don't have a problem to get myself some knowledge, but the situation atm sucks.

And work on your advertising. Your videos state there is a discord channel to get help. But this seems to be outdated as well.

There were no major changes over the last few years, so all old info is still relevant. You can find all current requirements in bot readme file.

There's no discord channel because Discord banned it several times.

1 hour ago, SupZerg said:

There were no major changes over the last few years, so all old info is still relevant. You can find all current requirements in bot readme file.

There's no discord channel because Discord banned it several times.

The main guide says you need to install software and use settings that don't even exist in the game client anymore(dx9). I kind of agree with him, it was frustrating seeing pinned threads from 5-10 years ago with outdated information that doesn't even apply, you end up just fumbling through it and searching for answers to your issues on the forums or elsewhere online.

Edited by RangerRick
  • Like 1